Chapter 7

After that I headed home. I got into my room exhausted from your college. I got into the shower and took a steam bath. I really needed it. I came out and relaxed a bit.
I then completed your assignments that had to be submitted tomorrow. After completing I thought what should I do. Mom and dad was not at home, so I basically had nothing to do now so you thought of watching some movies. After watching the movie for an hour, I got bored. Thinking, that I have nothing to do, I thought of heading to the terrace to have a view of my surroundings. I got out of your room and headed towards the terrace. On my way I saw that Taehyung was making out with another girl. The girl locked her legs around him and basically she didn't cared that her undergarments were on show. And speaking of Taehyung, he himself was shirtless. His shirt was beside them where they were making out. Passing through them you said the same thing that you said earlier.
"Get yourself a room."
Saying that I left them and made my way towards the terrace. I climbed the stairs and stepped into the terrace. It was a beautiful view from there. It was night. Stars were shining in the sky and a soft, cold and calming breeze was kissing my skin. There was trees and beautiful flowers of variety of colours. The nature really made me relaxed. I forgot a my worries and woes. I leaned towards the railing and gazed at the shining stars of the dark sky. I remembered the moment when my I was a child my father used to take me to the terrace and used to tell me stories. Also after the death of my grandparents, when I used to miss them and ask that where are they, my father used to tell me that they have become stars that are in the sky and they are watching us from here. Remembering those memories full of happiness with the person who always used to be by my side in happiness or sadness brought a smile to my face. But I have lost that person. Sighing I turned around to go own to my room.

Time skips

I was currently in my room, doing nothing. Just then there was a knock on the door .
"Come in."
The maid came and said, "Miss dinner is ready. You may come down and have it."
I nod "Ok I am coming."

Good that its already time for dinner orelse it would have been difficult for me to pass my time. Its kinda boring spending the day alone. I can neither go to Taehyung since he was busy with his making out. I got up from the bed and made my way towards the dining room. I saw Taehyung was already there sitting idle or maybe waiting for me. I sat opposite to him. He noticed me and looked at me. I stared at him and we made eye contact. His blue eyes was so captivating and his plump lips with his fair skin and broad jawline made him look an absolutely perfect boy. It was an awkward silence before I broke the eye contact and looked away.

Taehyung's POV

I noticed that she came and I looked at her. Woah.... she was beautiful. I didn't noticed that I was staring at her for too long that she looked away. She must be good on bed I guess. No, no, no what are you thinking of Taehyung. For fuck's sake don't forget that she is your stepsister.
"Stop staring at me, its uncomfortable."- Y/N
Oh shit! Did she noticed that I was staring at her too long. Yesterday I did like the way she was at the wedding. I have heard that she has a big crush on me, but I don't think so. She never talks to me nor when we are at home. Food was served then. I was eating just then I thought of asking about the evening that she saw me making out.
"Y/N are you jealous?"
"And why do you think that I am jealous?!"- Y/N
"You always tell me to get a room when I make out with any of the girls'. "

She took some time and hesitated to answer at first,
"N-no. Why will I get j-jealous?"- Y/N
"Then why are you stuttering?"
She took a deep breath and sighed, "Listen Taehyung,... its completely your choice that you want to make out with someone. I don't even care if you do such things. And talking about me being jealous, why would I be and who am I to be jealous! So please don't talk nonsense. Already I am messed up a lot and I don't want you to mess me more."- Y/N
Well that was unexpected. What was bothering her so much that she is behaving like this? I need to know. But she is ignoring me since we became a family, I don't know why.
"May I know what is bothering you. You can tell me."
"Ugghh..... its embarrassing"- Y/N
She whispered to herself but I did heard her. I think she did something which she is regretting. Maybe this family thing or no wait did she..
"Did you fucked someone and you are regretting for it" I smirked to myself thinking about what she did in that one night stand.
"How dare you! You think I would be like you! I slut! Never! If you have such ideas about me then please you know the wrong me"- Y/N
Woah. I think I took a wrong step. I saw she got up from her seat.
"Yah, where are you going. "
"I'm done eating."- Y/N
Then she disappeared into her room. Was I too rude on her. Aish, I shouldn't have asked her like that. But my fucking mouth can't keep quiet only.
But whatever it is. She is special not like others and I do feel it.