Chapter 17

Time skips

Y/N'S POV
After we had our food we talked a bit. And now we were sitting star gazing. I put my head on his shoulder thinking that how would it have been me and him were lovers. I was gazing at the sky suddenly there were fireworks.
"Wow! Tae look! Look at the sky!" I said while pointing at the sky watching the fireworks.
"Was this also a part of your surprise!?" I said still watching the fireworks.
"No"- Taehyung
I mouthed 'o'. But little did you know that you were admiring the view in front of you while Taehyung was admiring you.
"Y/N I need to tell you something. "- Taehyung
I looked at him.
"I don't know how to tell you this or how will you react but...."- Taehyung
"Just let it out Tae."
"I- I.......I love you Y/N."
- Taehyung
I were taken aback by him confession. I didn't knew how to react. My heart told me to accept him but I knew it was wrong. No one will accept us.

"Believe me you are the first girl for whom I had this weird feeling. I didn't had feelings for any of the girls I used to date back then. Even I stopped dating girls. Just for you. I love you Y/N. I love you."- Taehyung

"I don't know what to say Tae. It is wrong that we date our brother or sister."

"No! I am your stepbrother. We aren't blood related."
- Taehyung

"But what we are doing is wrong."

"I don't care what the rules say."- Taehyung

I looked away. This is the only way to stop this , "T-taehyung I-I don't l-like y-you." You stuttered

Hearing that he furrowed his eyebrows and cupped your face with his right hand while his other hand was holding one of your arm.

"You are lying. I know you love me from the bottom of your heart. I myself have heard you telling that you love me."- Taehyung

"T-that was l-long time back."

"Then why you still drawn my portrait! Why do you still feel jealous when I am with other girls! Why do you still cry at the fact that you can't love me because I am just your stepbrother! WHY! ANSWER ME!"- Taehyung shouted at me as tears streamed down my face and I flinched at his sudden outburst.

"I heard everything you spoke with the girls yesterday at night. I also saw that you had drawn me in your sketch book and I also saw that you painted me yesterday. If I was meant nothing to you, you wouldn't have bothered me. Please just say that you love me. Let your feelings out."
- Taehyung

This is it! I couldn't hold in my heart anymore which I was holding since a long time.

"I love Taehyung! I love you. I love you from the core of my heart. But.... but I fear to be in this relationship. None of our parents will accept us. Also I fear that you will leave me someday as you dumped other girls back then."

"Do you trust me." He said in a low tone.

I nod to him. Suddenly the gap between us started to decrease. He came so close to me that our foreheads were touching and I can feel his breath on my lips. And it didn't took long to feel his lips on mine. I sat frozen there for some time. My heart couldn't handle this. It started to beat faster. I didn't responded to his kiss but his soft lips were hard to resist. He destroyed all the walls that stopped my heart to from falling in love with him. My heart was on fire. But one thing kept me back. We were siblings. This isn't possible! But I listened to my heart instead of my brain. A few seconds later I kissed back. His lips were so soft on me and they fitted perfectly. It was a slow at first but turns out to be a passionate one. He pulled me closer by my waist as he deepened the kiss. There was no space left between us. He inserted his tongue in my mouth, fighting for dominance. It felt like eternity until we pulled away. Our foreheads were resting on each other and we were breathing heavily. I slowly opened my eyes to find him staring at me. I hugged him tightly as if I never wanted him to leave. He hugged me back.

"I love you Y/N."- Taehyung
"I love you too Taehyung."
He pulled away and looked down playing with his fingers.
Awww. Is he's shy.
"W-will you b-be my girlfriend?"- Taehyung
I pulled his face up and bringing it closer to me and then I kissed him.
"I hope this answers your question."
We laughed at each other and spent the day giggling, joking and cuddling with each other.
Maybe this time I took the right decision.

Time skips

We were currently standing in front of the door of our house. I rang the doorbell and the maid opened the door. We got in and the first thing we saw was mom standing.
"Since when I'm waiting for you people. Now come and have your dinner."- Mom
"Sorry mom. But we already ate."- Taehyung
"Oh okay then."- Mom
"Mom I'm tired so I'll be going to my room. Good night."

I said and hugged my mom. Then I ran to my room.

"What happened to this girl? But I'm happy that after a long time she hugged me and also wished me good night."- Mom
Taehyung just shrugged off.
"Mom. I'll be also going to my room. I'm pretty tired. Good night."- Taehyung
"Good night to you too son."
-Mom

I got in my room and took a shower then changed to my night gown. Then opened all the gifts that were on my bed scattered. Oh Fuck! I'm hella tired. But I think I don't have a choice but to clean up the mess. I somehow kept some under my bed while the clothes that were gifted, I kept them in the closet.

I recalled the memory of today in the evening. About Taehyung confessing. I still can't believe he did liked me back. But I am worried that what will happen when mom and dad will come to know.

"Boo!"
"Ahhhh! Mummy ghost!!!"
I flinched and screamed at top of my lungs.
"Geez! You'll make me deaf."
- Taehyung
"Tae you scared the shit out of me."
"I didn't meant to but I didn't knew my plan would work out so well." He said smiling sheepishly.

Just then mom busted in my room with a broom in her hand.
"What happened Y/N! Are you okay!"- Mom
We both laughed at her condition. Seriously she didn't needed to come with the broom and all.
"Yes mom. It was actually Taehyung. "
"Oh. Okay. Then I'll be going. Good night."- Mom
And then she left.

"So. What are you doing here?"
"Can't I come to my girlfriend's room?"- Taehyung
"Yes you can."
"Actually I can't sleep." He said by scratching his nape.
"Why?"
"I want to cuddle with you." He pouted.
Sighing as I locked the door and dragged his hand making our way to the bed. I get under the covers and signal him to lay down beside me. He laid down beside me and I hug him putting my head on his chest.
"Now can you sleep?"
"No."- Taehyung
I looked up to him confused.
He cupped my face and pecked my face. I was surprised and was blushing in a mess.
"What was that?!"
"Good night kiss."- Taehyung
He laid down beside me as I did the same. Then he hugged me tightly and we cuddled for sometime and fell asleep.

____________

So pretty long chapter. Can't believe its 1315 words😂😂.

Thank you so much for 250+ views on my book. Idk what to say. I never knew my book would get so much view as its my first book and I am not so good at writing but still never knew it continue till this much. Thank you so so so much my readers💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜. I can't express how happy I am right now but I am so grateful for this. Thank you so much.

And stay in tune~~

- Author❤❤❤