Chapter 25

Double update? Well, before you read further I just wanna warn you that it may be offensive to you. Thus read it at your own risk... Anyways won't interrupt you guys anymore. Enjoy.....

_______________________________________________________

Y/N'S POV

Mature content⚠️

"I want you."

"Are you sure?"

Taehyung stared at me deep into my eyes as I wrapped my hands around his head attaching our lips. He slowly part his lips from mine as he slowly kissed me on my forehead then again on the tip of my nose. His eyes meet mine, and he looks at me with more sincerity and honesty than I ever seen in them before. I can feel him skin to skin.
He undressed me, leaving me in my lingerie that were the only things covering my body, throwing away my dress on the floor. Grabbing me by my butt, he placed me on him as I felt his bulge. He groaned a bit, kissing my collarbone and I hissed a little. His hands un-clasped my bra throwing it in some other part of the room. He further kissed donwards sucking my nipples that had hardened by now. I moaned at the sensation curling my fingers with his hair.

Suddenly I was flipped down and he hovered over me, removing the only thing that was covering me yet. I felt blood rushing to my cheeks as I covered my womanhood. "Don't cover yourself. You are beautiful enough for me. I love you, baby." I nodded "I love you too." He grabbed both my hands flipping it over my head. I gasped as he spread my legs apart, looking at me intently. "If you want me to stop just say a word and I'll stop anytime." He spoke firmly as I nodded in understanding. Squeezing my hand, he slowly entered me as I whimped, tears escaping my eyes. He wiped my tears, kissing me gently. "Everything will be okay. After sometimes the pain will go, you'll feel pleasure" He whispered soft things while thursting slowly inside me. I scratched his back tightly, biting his shoulder and grabbed his hair which sometimes would make him groan in pain.

I want to scream but this pain is worth enough and I'm loving this feeling.

"Does it hurt a lot?" I shook my head, "No I'm fine." Releasing a breath, I didn't knew that I was holding I arched my head back, feeling him completely inside me. His dark brows scrunched in concentration as he thursted into me slowly yet deeply, making me gasp with every single thurst, his gentle yet lustrous eyes gazed over with a glorious desire, adoration and mesmerisation. The sensuous curve of his mouth as he whispered sweet- little- things to me, constantly kissing me and the sheer passion reflected in the way he focused entirely on my pleasure, on what I was feeling and wanted.

"Ah fuck!" I moaned my fingers digging his back as he slowly picked up his pace. "Feels good?" He groaned "Yess- Ahhh oh my God." I let out a string of moans as he thursts deeper in a higher pace.

We were both lost as a knot formed in my stomach and I moaned out loud, "Ah! Taehyung!" My legs were shaking and I arched my back due to pleasure. "I'm- I'm about to cum." "Yes, me too. Cum with me." After a number of thursts and a string of moans, I came over on his member as he filled me up his juices. He pulled out his member and collapsed on me, his mouth letting deep and fast pants. I closed my eyes from exhaustion after what he gave to me. He pecked on my lips and laid back next to me covering us with a blanket.

End⚠️

"Y/n" "Hm?" I tried to calm my lungs down, " I love you." A smile crept on my lips as I nuzzled in his chest, " I love you too."

"Tae!" I gasped as realization hit me and I sat up, feeling my lower abdomen sore," What happened?!" He sat up concerned. " I- we didn't used protection."

Hearing me, Taehyung's eyes go wide but he soon huffed. Don't tell me he want don't want me to get pregnant. As negative thoughts encompassing my mind, I look expectantly towards Tae. He looked at me giving a smile as he hugged my saying something which eases and excites my heart at the same time.

"Then we'll become parents and cherish our child."

"But what if Mom and Dad doesn't allow this relationship? What if they disown us?" "Don't worry. Even if they disown us we'll live together and start our new family." I looked at him with ease, smiling softly, "You don't fear anyone, hum?" "What to get scared of, when I  have my savior and my love, with a name Kim Y/N?" I shook my head at his humorous answers. "Damn, you are making me fall for you." "Me too."

"I love you Tae and I always will. Stay with me until my death."

____________________________________________________________

So I finally wrote a smut part.... Anyways I tried my best to write this.... I actually did it for first time, so please don't expect something about this from me. I am just a beginner in this.

Anyways, Thank you so much for reading my story again, and do vote my story and share it if you like it.

Love you army<33