Chapter 9

I got to my room and changed into your casual clothes. I then headed to Taehyung's room and knocked on the door.
The door opened and revealed a shirtless Taehyung. Your cheeks started to get red and you looked away.
"Can you please wear something and please hand me your assignment which I need to do."-Y/N
"So.....you want to do it by yourself. Good girl. "- Taehyung smirks
"Ok then I am going if I don't need to do."- Y/N
"No no. Wait here I am bringing it."- Taehyung
Then he goes in and came back with his notebook and also wears a shirt.(I know u guys would like if he doesn't wear his shirt. Same here my readers but its story^^)
"Here. Take this and complete this by today night also make the dinner."- Taehyung
"What do you think I am of, huh? I'm a robot or your slave or the maid that I will cook for you. You are lucky that I only agreed to do your assignment. Cook your food by yourself. "-Y/N
After giving such a big lecture I stomped away to my room. After spending spoonful of two hours I at last completed his assignment. Tired me got up from the study table and was heading to go downstairs for dinner. Before I can open the door there was a knock on it. I open the door and meet with a happy,cute and smiling Taehyung.
"What now??"- Y/N
"I have cooked dinner for us, my dear sis."- Taehyung
"Okay. I am coming ,you go."-Y/N

How come he changed that quickly. 2 hours before he was just ordering me to work as a maid and now how come he became all sweet and also cooked dinner for me. I just shrugged off these thoughts and gone downstairs to have dinner. I sat on the chair and waited for the dinner. Soon Taehyung came with kimchi fried rice and pork bulgogi.
He served you and served for himself too.
"Wow. I guess its tasty as it looks."-Y/N
"Well you need to taste it to know."- Taehyung
"I have completed your assignment. After having my dinner I will give it to you."
-Y/N

He nods and gestures me to have it and he too started eating. Before having a bite of the bulgogi, I saw a smirk formed on his lips. I thought first that something must be wrong but then just shrugged it off and took the bite.
Well now I understand why he was smirking .
It was spicy as hell, and my stomach burning . I understood it was less of pork and more of chilies. Tears started rolling down my cheeks and I felt an urge to have something that would relieve you from this.
"Water! Please pass me the water, please water."-Y/N
You started crying.
"What happened Y/N? Isn't its tasty."- Taehyung
"Taehyung p-pl-lease give m-me water."-Y/N
Then before I can have water, I felt like vomiting and ran to my room. But while I was crossing the kitchen I leg slipped and I fell on the floor and my head hit the coffee table. Now, my head was bleeding.There were soap bubbles on the floor. I somehow got up and ran to my room didn't cared about the blood that was coming out of my head since I was feeling like I'll vomit here. After vomiting, I was tired and had stomach ache, rashes appeared on your hand and you start to have breathing problem. I somehow managed to clean up my wound and put a bandage on it. I got out of my bathroom and had water.
Then Taehyung came to my room.
"This is what you get for disobeying me."- Taehyung
"Listen T-tae, I have allergy in chilie a-and I am not fe-fe-feeling well."-Y/N

I was still having shortage of air and was feeling dizzy. I didn't thought that he would do this to me. He would have just let it be and after completing the assignment I would have cooked by myself not only for me but for both of us. Due to rashes my skin started itching.
"Y/N are you okay. I di-"
-Taehyung
"Its f-fine T-t-tae. Your as-as-assignment is on my study table. Can y-you please take it and now l-le-leave me alone!"-Y/N

Taehyung's POV
I felt guilty for my action. I didn't knew that she is allergic to chilies. I know the symptoms and she already already had rashes and had shortage of air. I wanted to help her and I wanted to tell her that I didn't mean to hurt her but she cut off me and asked to leave. I was feeling very guilty but also ashamed of what I have done. I just nod, take my assignment and got out of her room for I was unable to face her for what I did. I went to my room, kept the assignment on my table and lay down on my bed. She did completed my assignment and what I did to her. I shouldn't have done so. I will apologize to her tomorrow. I always mess up. Why this happens with me. I feel like I like her but at the same time see what I have done.
Thinking about her I fell asleep.

"Tae. What have you done. I loved you and you did this. I didn't expected this from you."- Y/N
"No Y/N I didn't knew that you were allergic to chilie. If I knew I would have never did so."-
"Stop it Tae! You have lied to me enough. I have always tolerated how you hooked up with other girls but today you have hurt me Tae. I didn't expect this from you"- Y/N
"No Y/N I will never do so if you don't like it. I like you Y/N. I didn't meant to hurt you. I can give up anything for you."-
"No Tae, I don't want to live with you anymore. I am going away. My life was already messed up became of my past and now you. I thought you were different from inside but I was wrong. I am sorry but I failed to love you. I am leaving you forever. Far away from you all where no one can find me."-Y/N
"No Y/N please don't do this. Forgive me please."
I saw that she was going far away from me and I was running after her to stop her but I couldn't. I fell on the floor on my knees and sobbing hard for what I did.
"Please don't go. No, please I love you don't go. Forgive me."

My eyes suddenly open and I found myself laid on my bed.
"Ohh.... it was just a nightmare. I thought it was real. "
She just said that she loved me and she was hurt. Was that true! Maybe not it was just a dream. I think I should go and check on her. She must be really ill. What is the time now? 4:30 a.m. Okay I guess she is sleeping. I got out of my room and made my way to her room. I checked that her door was open so I got inside and saw her sleeping peacefully on the bed. But the most terrifying thing was she had rashes all over her body. She must be suffering a lot. I'll take her to the doctor tomorrow.