Chapter 21

Y/N's POV

These boys were bickering. Just then a guy with red hair came towards us. He was not too tall compared to other guys but was tall enough than me. The guy came near Taehyung and Jungkook and said something which let them stop their bickering there itself.

"Am I getting the food or you people are getting punches from me?"-???
"Hyung I was coming but Y/n noona wanted someone to help her stand. So I said that I'll help and Tae Hyung will get our orders. But he wants me to do that job."- Jungkook

"But Y/n is my sister I should take her."- Taehyung

"Where is this Y/n?"-???

"M-me"- I raised my hand.

The next thing he did leave me and the boys surprised. He came closer to me and put one of my hand on his back while his right hand embraced me and helped me to stand.

"Let me take you to the table by the time let these boys fight who will bring the order."-???

"Did you two heard me or I need to repeat in other words."- he glared at them. His eyes were so intense that I felt like he can look through me.

"And you. What are you waiting for? Walk ahead, cause I hate to wait."-???

Without any delay for not pissing the already pissed man, I moved my legs forward. We made our way to our table while other students present there looked at us. He helped me to sit and then he sat across me. He firstly observed something in me and dude he was as hot as his other friends.  I felt like blood rushed to my cheeks and then hung my head low to hide my face.

"I'm Park Jimin."

" I am Y/n, Lee Y/n."

"Oo... so you are that Y/n for whom the boys are fighting. I have to accept, you are gorgeous enough to attract boys but not gonna work on me. So don't even think of hitting on me."- Jimin

"What! Please I am not even interested in you. Moreover, I have a boyfriend."

" Oh really~"- he cooed at me. I didn't even do a single thing to him, why is he even hating me. I didn't even ask him to help me in the first place.

"And who is that stupid who is dating a girl like you?"- Jimin

Now you are getting on my nerve Park Jimin.

" Whoever it is why do you even care?  You said that you aren't interested in me."

"Whatever."- he rolled his eyes. Jerk

"Hey you two."- Jungkook

"Y/n this is for you and this is for you Jimin-ah."- Taehyung

Taehyung sat beside me while Jungkook sat across us. Tae held my hands from under the table and took the spoon from my plate while taking a spoonful of rice and brought it near my mouth.

"Say aaa.."- Tae

"Tae I can eat by myself. My legs are hurt not my hand duh."

"No open your mouth. I'll feed you."- Taehyung

I shook my head at his childishness and opened my mouth for him to feed me.

"Listen brother-sister cliche love story. Stop acting like cute couples in front of me. It's annoying while I have food." -Jimin

"Mr. what problem do you have huh? Since the time I have arrived, you are frowning and speaking up whatever is coming to your mouth. I was quite the whole time doesn't mean I won't say anything. If you having problems with me then I have no problem in leaving you trio and have my food peacefully."

"Hey, Y/n-ah. What happened sweetie, why so hot-tempered?- Rose

"Rossie you came on the right time darling. Can you please have food with me cause someone is irritated by me?" I said by glancing at Jimin but instead, he was busy staring at Rose.

" Sure girl why not? "- Rose

"Now help me to stand up," I said as she helped me to walk to the corner table where other girls were also sitting as well. "Hey girls." I sat beside Lisa as she hugged me sideways. " Hey, long time no see." "Hehe. Long time didn't catch up with you people."

"Now tell me what happened there and how did you hurt your legs?"- Rose

"Long story."

"And we have enough of time to discuss."- Jisoo

"Fine. So basically it started when I was coming to the cafeteria. You guys know Nari right." "The girl who used to hang out with Taehyung?" "Yup Liza. So basically her point is that she likes Tae and now that she knows I'm dating him, she is furious and probably planning how to ruin me I guess-" "Omg. From when is this happening?" "Why didn't you told us Y/N?" " Wait, Lisa. Let me complete it first. And you, Kim Jennie stop interrupting me. So where I was.....yeah so basically she doesn't know that I'm his stepsister but rather his girlfriend. While today I was being beaten up Jungkook, one of Tae's friend, showed up and saved me. He took me to Tae and then the two boys( Jungkook and Taehyung) started fighting that who will help me to the table. And then comes the entry of that annoying boy. He helped me to the table though but after that, he started blaming me for their fight as well as he thought I had the intention of flirting with him and when Tae was feeding me he was getting annoyed. In other words, he kind of hated me."

"Does Tae knows about the bully thing?" questioned Jisoo "Well we can say that Jungkook just spilt it. But I didn't want him to know." That was all that I could answer. Why I didn't? When I'm planning to tell him? I had no answers to these. I simply just don't want to involve him in this matter.

"When are you planning to explain?"- Jisoo

To be honest, I don't know when or whether I wanna tell him or not. I'm conflicted.

____________________

So as I didn't receive any disapproval for adding smuts, that means......yup there will be smuts in the upcoming chapters.

I know that I have been delaying about uploading the chapters. And it's because I have my board exams. So yeah, more studies and less time on phone. But don't worry. Have patience and wait for me. I'll surely try to upload the chapters sooner.😊😊😊😊

-Author💜💜