Chapter 18

Y/N'S POV

I woke up by the chirping of birds and the sunlight hitting on my face. I felt something heavy on my waist and it turned out to be a hand. I turned around that to find Taehyung sleeping beside me while back hugging. I looked at his face and moved his hairs from his face to see his face clearly. He had a sharp jawline, smooth, soft skin and pink-plump lips. You felt the urge to kiss him, since you saw he was asleep so you leaned forward, closed your eyes and kissed his lips.

Suddenly he kissed you back by pulling you closer to him by your waist. You pulled away from the kiss and looked at him with shock.
"You were awake."

"I woke up before you." -Taehyung

"Then why didn't you wake me up?"

"So that I can enjoy the things you were doing just right then."- Taehyung

"Pervert." I whispered so that he can't hear me.

"Only for you sweetheart." - Taehyung

Just then there was a knock on my door.
"Y/N get up or else you'll be late for your college. "- Mom

"Oh shit! Its mom."

"Fast! Hide somewhere before mom comes in."

"Don't worry the door is locked."- Taehyung

"Still. Hide somewhere."

"Y/N wake up. Y/N, Y/N are you there."- Mom
"Y-Yes mom."
"Open the door honey."- Mom

"Fast Taehyung hide somewhere. Do a thing hide in the bathroom."- I whispered so that mom can't hear us.

I quickly got out of my bed as he hid inside my bathroom. Opening the door I see my mom dressed.
"Good morning mom."
"Good morning! Actually me and your dad had something urgent in the office so I came to tell you that I won't be there in the evening when you both will return home. Don't worry the maids are there. If you need anything ask them and you also have your brother with you."- Mom

"Don't worry. I'll be alright."

"Now get ready, its almost time for your college." She was about to leave but turned back and " Do you know where is your brother? I went to his room but it was empty."
I froze at my spot. What will i answer her now.

"D-Did you checked the bathroom. He probably must be there."

"Yes I did but he was not there."- Mom

"Oh..o-okay."

"Anyways if you see him tell him about us that we'll be not there. I'll be leaving now. Breakfast is on the table. Bye~"- Mom

"Yeah bye."
Then she left, I checked that she was completely gone and quickly closed the door making sure to lock it.
I sighed and knocked on the bathroom door.

"You can come out know."
The door opened revealing Taehyung. He came out and bear hugged me, squeezing me in his arms.

"Thank you baby. You saved me today."- Taehyung

"I am out of breath!"

"O sorry. Hehe."- Taehyung

"Now you better go to your room or else mom will suspect us."

Time skips

I was heading to my class as I notice Jennie coming towards me.
"Meet us at the cafeteria after this class. I know you are free for 1 hour after this."- Jennie
"Um....okay."
"Okay bye. I gotta go."- Jennie

With that she disappeared in the hallway. Glancing at my wrist watch I saw I only have 3 minutes to enter my class. Quickly making my way trying to pass through the crowded hallway, I finally reach my class.

As class ends, I do as I were said. I headed to the cafeteria to find all the girls were waiting for me at a corner of the cafeteria sitting in their places with some with food while others chit- chatting.

"Yo girls. What's up!"

"Fine."- Lisa

"So what happened why am i called here?"

"We all had a free period and saw that you too have a free one. So thought of hanging out. "- Jisoo

"You are asking what happened. It is you who will tell us what is happening. " - Jennie

"What do you mean!?" I asked almost shocked that I can't understand what these people are trying to say.

"Dummy.... we are asking about yesterday. What happened? Did you confessed about your feelings?"- Lisa

Hearing about yesterday I started to blush and a smile appeared on my lips.
"Yahh... tell us. I can't wait." - Rose

"Well........... he proposed me."

"Kyaaaaaaaaa"- The girls shouted in excitement. I didn't expected them to be this happy!

"Hey girls low down your voice. Others are looking at us weirdly. "

"Opps! Sorry hehe."- Jisoo

"You mean he proposed you!" - Lisa
I nod at her sentence.

"He took me to a peaceful place, in a garden, decorated with lights and candles and a rug in the middle with cushions and food. Then we had food and he suddenly proposed me......." I told the girls everything and they were in fits of giggles and excitement as well as content.

But little did you know that someone was keeping an eye on you people clearly jealous after hearing about the proposal thing.

Hey guys so here is another chapter. Who do you guys think is eavesdropping?

I am thinking of publishing another story. I have started writing about it and soon will be published. I hope my readers give love to my another book that will be coming soon as much they have given to this book.
Saranghae💜💜💜💜...........

-Author