Chapter 19

Y/N's POV

Currently, I'm in my last class. Class is going on as it is and here I am taking down the notes that the teacher is giving. The bell rings as the class is dismissed and I made my way towards my locker. Suddenly someone pulled me into an empty classroom.
"Holy shit!"
When he removed the hand from my face I realized it was Tae.
"You scared the shit out of me!"
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to."- Taehyung
"Anyways what do you want?"
"I'm hungry."- Taehyung
"Then go to the cafeteria."
"Ugh. Silly. I am hungry for your love."- Taehyung
"What!" I ask him as my eyes widen.
He then started taking steps closer to me and I stepped back until my back hit the wall. Trapping me in his arms he started leaning.
"Tae! We are in college. What if someone sees us."
"That's why we came in this empty classroom. "- Taehyung

A/N's POV

Without wasting a single minute he crashed his soft yet lustrous lips on yours. It was passionate yet it was mixed with his feelings. You kissed him back. He then slid down to your jaw gradually going down to your neck finding the most sensitive spot. A soft moan left your mouth. He slowly goes down placing butterfly kisses all over your neck reaching to your collarbone. You felt him biting it and gasped moaning his name.
"A-ah Tae."- Y/N
It continued for a while till he backed away from you.
"Now that everyone can see you belong to me."- Taehyung
He smugly smirks.
"Did you just gave a hickey?"
- Y/N
"Of course babygirl."
- Taehyung

You looked at your watch showing three in the afternoon. You didn't have your lunch since you had classes to attend and right now you were dying due to hunger.
"Do you have any more classes?"- Y/n
"No."- Taehyung
"I have to go home. Will you come with me?"- Y/n
"Sorry but I need to meet my friends after lessons in the library. Sorry to say but I'll pass."- Taehyung
"It's okay. So see you at home."- Y/n
"Yeah bye."- Taehyung

You left the empty classroom both parting in your ways. You went to your locker and put your things. After closed someone turned you, harshly pinning you to your locker door.
"Nari??!"- Y/n
"Listen bitch if you try to snatch away my Taehyung from me, you'll be a dead meat."- Nari
She slapped you hard as you fell with a bleeding lip on the floor kicking your stomach a few times until you beg to stop.
"Nari please stop. You are hurting me. Stop! Please."- Y/n
She grabbed your hair pulling you closer to her face.
"This is the last warning I'm giving you. Taehyung. Is. Only.  Mine. Break up or else be ready to live in hell."

Saying that she left you alone on the floor. The hallway is almost empty since classes are going on which means no one is there to see this mess. Tears rolled down your eyes as her words repeated in your head. You slowly got up making your way to the ladies washroom to clean up the wounds.
______________

Y/N'S POV

I took a bus and reached home. I rang the bell and was greeted by Taehyung. He examined me from head to toe and then gasped in horror as if he saw any ghost.
"Y/N how did this happen. Who did this?"- Taehyung
"First let me get in."

I got in-home walking like a lame person and sat on the couch, in a relaxing manner. Taehyung came and sat beside me.
"Now. Tell me how did this happen?"- Taehyung

Shall I tell him the reason? No no, it will only worsen. Maybe he will go to Nari and if she comes to know....... no-no.

"No-nothing happened. I just f-fell down from the st-stairs."

"You know what lying won't help you to escape from the question. Tell me. I'll make sure that he or she would never think of touching you not even in dreams!" He assured me.

"Tae calm down. Listen I did fell from stairs no one is responsible for this."

"Okay then. If you say, then I believe you. But first, let's treat your wounds"- Taehyung
I nod and he helped me to go to my room.
"You wait here. I'll take a shower and come."

I got in the shower and the hot water hit my skin refreshing my mood. But when it hit the wounded areas it did sting. After the shower, I got out of the bathroom wearing shorts and a casual T-shirt. I sat on the bed while Taehyung brought the first aid box treating me.
It was so soothing. I didn't realize that I was staring at him for so long.
"Am I that handsome?" He said arching his brows.
"You praise yourself a lot."
"It done."- Taehyung

He got up and kept the first aid kit in its place and then sat beside me on the bed scooting closer. He then hugged me.
"You know when I used to get hurt my mom used to give me hugs and kisses and I felt better."- Taehyung

I looked up to him understanding he must be missing his mom.
"Do you miss her?"
He nods. I hug her back tightly and he moved his hands in a circular motion on my back.

"Y/n."- Taehyung
"Hmm"
"You won't leave me right."
- Taehyung
"It depends."
"What do you mean that 'it depends'. Listen I have only loved you throughout my entire life. How can you think of leaving me now."-Taehyung

I laughed at him. He is whining like a kid who was promised to be taken to the amusement park but wasn't able to go.
"You find it funny, huh?!"
- Taehyung
"But I knew that you have dated numerous girls at college and even make out with them. What about that? "

"Yah! I only dated them and I did...you know kissed them...but I never slept with any of them. Not a single."

"Not. A. Single. One" he stressed on each word.

"But you do make out with them."
"Y-yes just that m-much. Nothing more."- Taehyung
"I believe in you that why I have accepted you. And when I love someone I don't let them go easily. Now you are stuck with me." I teased him as a smirk spread on my lips.
"Don't leave me. I love you and only you."- Taehyung

But what will you do if I tell you about Nari. Will you fight for me or will you leave me seeing how pathetic I am? Or maybe you'll lose trust upon me that I wasn't able to keep our secret.

_______________

Hey guys hope you are safe at home. Do maintain the protocols of COVID-19 and stay at home. Wear mask and maintain sanitation as well. All these are said because the condition of my country is getting worse day by day.

Kamsamida❤ ~~
Saranghae 💜💜~~

-Author