Chapter 16

Y/N'S POV

The car stopped when we reached home. I rang the doorbell but no one opened the door.
"Aren't they home?"
Taehyung just shrugged to me.
"Let us open. I think they let it open for us."- Taehyung

I nod and open the door. The house was pitch dark and I cannot see anything. I searched for the switches but then all the lights were on and

"SURPRISE~" - everyone.

I saw Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, Rose, Mom and Dad all stood there with gifts in each of their hands and, the whole house decorated with balloons and streamers. Taehyung joined them too and they all sang 'Happy birthday' to me.

"Omg! Thank you guys!" I then couldn't hold up my tears anymore and let them flow through my cheeks. My mother came and hugged me.
"Ommo, why are you crying!" She said while wiping my tears.
"You people just made me emotional."
Then I looked at the girls and said," Weren't you people busy today?"
"Actually we lied. Aunty planned to surprise you and said us that tell you that were weren't able to celebrate your birthday instead we planned to surprise you."- Lisa
"Aish... you people."

Then one by one everyone came and handed me the gifts. Dad gifted me a big teddy bear, Jisoo gifted a makeup kit, Jennie gifted me a Polaroid Now i‑Type Instant Camera, Lisa gave an off-shoulder frock and said
"wear this at today's evening". I nod to her. Then Rose gave me a coffee mug with my pictures printed on it and lastly mom gave me a beautiful bracelet.
"You know this bracelet was given by your dad to me when I was pregnant. I didn't find anything better than this. Hope you like it."- Mom
"Thank you so much."
"Okay. Now let's cut the cake~"- Jennie

We nodded and dad placed the cake on the table. It was a chocolate cake with my my name written on it. I blew the candles and everyone sang as well as clapped. I cut the cake and gave the first bite to mom and then dad. They fed me too. Then I gave the cake to Taehyung he fed me back. Then cake was served to rest of us. We played during the time. I had lots of fun with everyone. Then Taehyung suddenly called me.

"Y/N."- Taehyung
I hummed to him in response.
"Its evening. Did you forget we made plans to go out."
- Taehyung
"Yeah. But all of them are here. Do you think it will be an good idea only to enjoy by ourselves?"
"They know, and wear the dress that Lisa gave."

Then it clicked in my mind. Lisa did say that wear the dress in the evening. So everything is planned. Good! I think mom and dad too knows that we are going out.

"Okay then. I think we should get ready then."
He nods and we excused ourselves and go to our rooms. I got ready and head downstairs.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I wore a black tuxedo and combed my hair. I took a last look at the mirror and headed downstairs. I was greeted by mom.
"Look my son is looking so handsome. Beware of girls."
We laughed at the comment and then I explained her that me and Y/N are going out since I had planned something special for her. Then I waited for Y/N to come down. I just can't wait to see her wearing that dress. Actually it was me who asked Lisa to gift her a dress that she could wear in the evening since I don't have a good choice about girl's accessories.

After sometime I saw Y/N came down. Holy! She looked liked a princess. The dress suited her well. For a moment I felt that my heart will explode at any moment just by looking at her. I felt like everything else faded it was only she who was in front of me.

"Stop staring. Am I looking that ugly?"- Y/N
I snapped back
"You and ugly! How can you even think. Btw you are looking beautiful. "
"You too."- Y/N
"So shall we go now?"
"Wait. Let me bid my friends goodbye."- Y/N

Y/N'S POV

Here I am bidding my friends goodbye since I don't think when I'll come back they'll be still here.
"Good bye Y/N and all the best."- Jennie
"Seriously. You won't stop. How many times will I have to tell we are not going to be together. "
"We'll see Miss Y/N."- Jennie
"Y/N are you done?!"- Taehyung shouted from the other side of the room.
"Yeah!"
"I think I should go now. Bye, see ya~"

I saw he was standing near the door.
"Let's go"
We got in his car. As usual he played songs and we sang out our hearts. Then he parked the car somewhere.
"Y/N I need to blindfold you."
- Taehyung
"What! But why."
"Since I didn't gifted you anything earlier. I had a surprise gift for you. "
- Taehyung
"Tae, the surprise at house was enough for me."
"But still. This is from me."
- Taehyung
"Okay then."
Then he blindfolds me and starts driving. After sometime the car stopped and Taehyung got out of his car. Then he opened my door and helped me to get out of the car. Then he took me somewhere.

"And... we are here. Now you can open your blindfold. "
- Taehyung
I open my blindfold. I gasped loud as I saw what was in front of me. It was amazing! Wow! We were in a small garden decorated with lights. And there was a big rug with cushions and lights.
"Is that for us?!"
"It's for you."- Taehyung
I jumped excitedly on the rug since I was now barefoot.
"Taehyung who did all of this?"
"I did"- Taehyung
"But when?"
"In the morning when you were sleeping."- Taehyung
I jumped and hugged him. He then started blushing and I just realized what I did.
"He he, sorry....I was actually excited."
"Its o-okay."- Taehyung
"Ah.. I have made food for us. Let's have it."- Taehyung
"Lemme guess, you must have mixed something that will surprise me again."

He laughed at me and shook his head.
"No. I didn't. I promised that I will not hurt you again. Not on you birthday. "- Taehyung
"Okay, I was just kidding."

Then we started having the food. The food tasted delicious.
"I need to say, the food tastes delicious."
"Thanks."- Taehyung

______________________

So hey guys I'm back. Ya I know that its been a whole month that I have published any chapter. As I said that MY exams were going that is also offline that means I had to go to school. So here is another chapter of 'This Love is Illegal'. Hope you will enjoy it. And don't forget to vote or comment on my story. Also share my story if you really find it good.

You can always pm me and can suggest or advice me on any part of my story.

Kamsamida~~
Saranghae💜💜💜💜

- Author❤