Chapter 2

SANCHAI'S POV
I was first shocked to hear that she accepted our relationship. I have been dating him for two months and I finally had the courage to tell this to my daughter. However, I am worried that what will she do when she would come to know that Daehyun has a son.
I think its better for her to discover that. I had been too cruel to her in her past just because of my husband. But now that he is dead I am a bit relieved but also sad to know that Y/N misses her father and cries every night for him.
"Seriously, thank you so much for accepting us Y/N. Now please pack your bag and get ready cause he will come within an hour. Also sorry for everything and Mamma loves you."
I hugged her and pulled back to let her pack all her stuffs.

"Okay Mom." -Y/N

I closed the door and went downstairs to wait for Daehyun to come.

Y/N'S POV
After mom left I mentally prepared myself to meet him and I was a bit curious if the man had any issue, you know any child; maybe a will have a stepsister or a stepbrother or none of them.
Anyways i started packing my stuffs.
After 45 minutes I finally completed packing the suitcase and wore a jeans with a red tshirt and did a light makeup.

Well I looked myself in the mirror and saw that everything is okay so I took my suit case and checked the room well if everything was okay. Then i heard a man's voice downstairs probably my would be stepfather.
I took my suitcase and came down to meet him. But he seem to be familiar, but i can't remember where I have seen him.
Anyways, my mom started introducing us to one another.
"

Y/N this is Daehyun, my boyfriend and soon to be your father. And Daehyun, this is Y/N my only daughter. Well she agreed about our relationship.
Also Y/N we will be soon get married on next week. Is that okay with you?"-Mom

"I already agreed to your relationship, so I don't guess this needs my permission and moreover you are my Mom not me."
"Okay then , let move out and head to my home. Ladies you may go to the car and have your seat till I get you bag and baggage."- Daehyun

He is kind though. Lets see, how much it goes on. He cane to the car and sat in the driver's seat while I sat at the back and my mom at the passenger's seat.
He started driving the car. He and my mom were discussing about their wedding arrangements but I was just bored enough so I started texting Liza.

                                  [  "Hey Liza"
"Tell me girl. What happened??"
                                   "I need to.            tell you something this is Important."

"Yeah so tell me, I'm curious".
                               "My mom is getting married and now we are moving to his house"

"What!! All of sudden, did you knew about , are they are getting married, does he has any child???"
                                " Wait wait wait I'll answer all your questions. First of all I too need to get confirmed about that he has any child or not."

"Okay"
                             "Well, firstly I didn't knew anything I  myself came to know today after I got back to home. I told you, that she said she has something to discuss. Secondly, yup they are getting married. And I already answered you about your last question. If he has any I'll let you know soon."

"Hmm...I see, but all of a sudden. Anyways are you okay with them?"
                               "Well, I felt that she really loved him and I felt that I should let her marry anyways the Marriage is next week."]

I was startled when uncle(Daehyun) spoke,
"Y/N we arrived. Come till I tell the butler to take your luggage."- Daehyun
I nod and came out of the car and was astonished to see such a huge beautiful house.

"- Daehyun I nod and came out of the car and was astonished to see such a huge beautiful house

(This is your new house. Isn't it beautiful and luxurious!)

There was a pool in front of the house and you loved to swim what else can make you happy at that moment an the grand house in front of your eyes just caught you off guard.
"Do you like it my daughter?"- Daehyun
"I loved it, Mom you didn't said that we have a pool too. Well I really loved it."
"Good now let go inside"- Mom