Chapter 1

Y/n's POV
It was my last class of the day. The teacher was giving us a lecture on sociology while I didn't cared to atleast listen to him, all I focused was on my love or rather I may say my crush whom I have been loving for 2 years. Yes it was him. One of the most handsome man of our college, Kim Taehyung. Many girls has a crush on him just like me. However, he has just used them whenever those girls wanted to spend time with him alone. I never thought of doing so and I was very much aware of the consequences. But I always wanted to confess to him,knowing that he is a playboy I still fall for him.
Oh by the way, I forgot to introduce myself.
Hi, I am Lee Y/N. Daughter of Lee Sanchai. I am studying law and in 2nd year of college. Currently single and age is 20 years.

I came back to my sense when the bell rang assuring me that at last my college is over for this week cause today is Friday.

I got out of the class and was caught by my bestfriend, Liza.
" Heyo Y/N. Wassup dude. You looked spaced out during the sociology class" -Liza.

"Yeah , um... you know why. I actually.... actually was unable to focus on the teacher"

"I know, I know. No need to explain. You like him so much but you don't confess to him and the worst thing is he is a playboy and can hurt your feelings. Aish...this girl." -Liza.

"So what can I do. My bastard heart doesn't listen to my brain. Anyways mom said that I need to go home soon, she has something to discuss. By the way, I'll contact you at night. Goodbye". I waved my hands to her and left for my home.

At home
"I'm home".
My mom came to meet me and she packed her suitcase. Woah... that's strange. Are we leaving somewhere, is everything okay or something happened for which she is going to sell this house? Questions captured my mind yet unanswered.
"Oh honey, you are back" -Mom.
"Yes I am but where are you going. What happened. Is everything fine?"
"Yes everything is fine. But the thing is.....um....come let us sit and talk about this." -Mom.
I kept my bag near the sofa and we sat on the sofa to discuss what she is trying to do." Yes, now tell me why is there this suitcase and all?"
"Actually I am dating someone. And....he said to move to his house today with you."- Mom
"What! Now and why didn't you told me before?"
"That doesn't care. Anyways you are coming or I am going to leave here all alone. Also we are marring next week so prepare yourself and learn to call him Dad"- Mom
She is so cruel. I can't even think. He was the reason for my dad's death and now she is in relationship with another guy. Huh.. how could she! I was so angry that I wanted to leave her at that moment. She has been so selfish from the beginning and the way she treats me I couldn't believe that I am her daughter. How can a mother can go to club when her daughter is ill? Yes exactly, once she did it. And I was very much surprised, but not now.
"How can you. Listen I am not going with you and for that if you want to abandon me you can. You know what i just can't this after all you did to me and my dad. His life was a hell and now mine." Tears started rolling down my face. I didn't wasted a minute but ran off to my room with my bag and locked my door. I sat near the bed and cried harder. After sometime I heard my mother knocking on the door
"Y/N please open the door. Listen to me, please come with me. I love him. I cannot leave him for my past. Please forgive me, whatever happened in the past was just accidental i didn't intentionally did all of it. Please"- Mom.
Then i heard her sniff and i remembered how my father taught me that he can give up anything for his family. Remembering those memories made me feel guilty and to follow his words. Yeah, anything can be done for the happiness of the family. After sometime I stood up and opened the door. I found my mom crying and this softened me. I hugged her and nothing to do but agree to her. I know that I would never accept that man to be my father. But Alas! I have to, I only have me mom in my family so anything for her, whether it's my happiness.
After being silent for a minute, I was finally able to speak.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Okay. You can marry him and I will be moving with you."

So this was the end of first chapter. Hope you guys are enjoying it. Also do vote my story and share it if you like it. Comment me if I have did any mistake in any part of the story.
Love you guys💜💜💜💜💜💜. See ya~~~