Chapter 11

Y/N'S POV

I got out of the hospital. As expected, the doctor advised me to not have street food and spicy food is banned for me. I have to have soup in breakfast and in lunch there should be vegetables in my food. She also gave me all the medicines required and also treated my wounded area. I hope I get well as soon as possible. Today is Saturday so that means I have tomorrow to rest but on Monday have college, I don't know I can attend or not. Well I was on my way to home since I didn't have my breakfast I had a plan to eat outside but doctor strictly prohibited to not to do so. I think I will cook at home. Yeah it's better if I cook my food by myself.
After parking my car, the got to the door and rang the bell. A maid opened. Oh good then I'll tell her to cook some soup for me.

"Can you please make some soup for me?"
"Sure mam."- Maid
"Oh and please make it with a lot of vegetables and don't make it spicy."
"I know miss. Mam will you please do a favour."- Maid

I was confused. What favour does Mrs. Kang wants, that is also from me.
"You can ask from Taehyung. After all the house is of his."
" You too are the member of the family. So this is your house too."- Mrs. Kang
"If only I were a member of the family! I don't think so as others treat me."
You whispered this to yourself but little did you know Mrs. Kang have heard you.
"Okay. What do you want?"
"Can you please talk to Taehyung. He is inside his room since morning. He didn't had his breakfast yet. I think he will listen to you if you request him to have his breakfast ."- Mrs. Kang
"He didn't had his breakfast?!..... okay don't worry I'll send him."

What happened to him now. He is acting weird since morning. But he didn't had his breakfast. Strange. Nevertheless let's see what makes him do so. I knocked on the door and a faint voice told me to come in. I got inside his room and saw him laid on his bed, doing NOTHING but staring at the ceiling. I think he loves the ceiling 😂. Jokes apart Y/N let see now what to do with this boy.

"I heard that you didn't had your breakfast."
He nods at my statement and sat on his bed head hung low.
"And what makes you do so?"
"I was worried about you."
- Taehyung
"Oh wow! See at first you made me suffer and now you are worried for me." I scoff
"No. I didn't really knew you had allergy. But I really feel guilty for my action. Please forgive me. I will never hurt you every again. Please."
- Taehyung
"And why will I believe you that you won't hurt me ever again! Now stop your nuisance and just have you breakfast. "
"Did......you had your breakfast?"- Taehyung
"No. I thought I would have it from any nearby restaurant but doctor strictly said not to eat outside foods for some days till these rashes goes away."
"Oh. I am so sorry. I really do regret doing so." He said and then he looked start into my eyes. Wait a minute. Was he's crying?
"Will.....um....will you ha-have breakfast wi-with me?"
- Taehyung
"No! Never!"
Then I turned away to exit his room. He only wants a chance that I will forgive him so that he can hurt me again. But then I stopped in my ways when he said,
"I will not eat till you forgive me."
Oh God. This guy is seriously driving me crazy. I turn to face him.
"Why you always want to drive me crazy Kim Taehyung."
"I said I won't eat till you forgive me and that is my final decision."- Taehyung said why pouting.
Oh God please, stop pouting you will melt my heart.
"Ughhh.....fine! You can have breakfast with me."
"No. I said I will have only if you forgive me."- Taehyung
"Okay I will forgive you only if you promise me you won't hurt me again. If you do I will surely forgive you for this time. And if you break this promise then I will never ever forgive you also I will leave yo-"

Before I can say anything he covered my mouth. He was so close to me that I can feel his breathe on my face. I have never felt something like this, its awkward.
"Don't you dare to LEAVE me!"
Taehyung said emphasizing the word 'leave' as if it was his order.
I nod at his statement and he let go.
"Now come and have the breakfast. I haven't eaten anything. "
He nods like a child and we go downstairs to have our breakfast.

"Hey why are you having soup?"- Taehyung
"Doctor said to have soup in breakfast and have less spicy food with lots of vegetables till I get rid of these rashes."
"O. It must be really itchy right. I'm sorry."- Taehyung
"Kim Taehyung! I already forgiven you pabo."
"Ahhh.... I have an idea. I'll do everything you will say for a month. I think this will do for what I have done."- Taehyung
"Oh God you don't have to do anything for me. And thank you for the offer."
"Okay,If you say so." He pouts.

He really looks like a cute little child when he pouts. But I have to stop myself falling for him. He is after all my stepbrother. I can't do this.
Ater that we talk for a while. Well he was really good as a person but also naughty at the same time. After dinner I headed to my room and went to sleep.

After sometime I heard the door open. I pretend to be asleep. I felt someone sat near the edge of my bed.
"Get well soon Y/N."- Taehyung
Omg. Taehyung! But what is he doing at this time that is also in my room. I didn't move and pretended to sleep so I can listen what is he up to.
"I know I have done wrong. But see I made it up to you and you forgiven me. I'm glad you did. Cause I wouldn't if I were you. Anyways.....good night, princess. Sweet dreams." - Taehyung
And with that he kissed my forehead and left the room. Wait did he just called me princess and also kissed on my forehead. I must have warned him before that I am not like other sluts. But no it can be the other way also, that he really cared about me right! And he just didn't wanted to wake me up. Anyways its getting late I must sleep.

Hey my lovely readers. Hope you are enjoying my story. Btw I know it's a bit confusing cuz in some of the chapters I have used 'you' instead of 'I'. Basically it is about Y/N's POV.

Hope you guys are enjoying it. Love you💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜