7.9

(All of 5SOS)

April 2, 12:09

Age: 17

"Hey, Calum?"

"What, Luke?"

"Remember when we played truth or dare and Ashton got a boner?"

Ashton, lying beside his boyfriend, one leg over his midsection and his head on Calum's chest, blushed a deep crimson and leant up. His mouth gaped open in shock and embarrassment. No words came from his mouth as he stared down his friend.

"Oh, yeah. That was hilarious. The kid didn't even know how to get off."

"Calum!" Ashton yelled at the smirking boy.

He could hear Michael and Luke giggling from the other bed in the hotel room.

"Bet you didn't have a problem showing him, mate." Michael retorted, snickering.

"I enjoyed it quite a lot, in fact. He was all flustered and hot and-"

"CALUM HOOD!" Ashton swatted him several times in the arms and chest.

Calum repeatedly said 'ow' but it was almost unheard between the slapping sounds from Ashton and Calum's loud laughs. Luke and Michael laughed from the other side of the room. They watched as their friends began to play fight on the bed with each other. Like they were little kids.

A fond smile grew on Luke's face as he pressed his backside against Michael more. Michael's arm went automatically around his waist, a movement that had become routine for him. He laid his head on top of Luke's shoulder, watching as the play fight proceeded across the room.

"They really love each other, huh?" Michael piped up.

Luke nodded, "No doubt. Even when they fought, even when Calum wasn't there and so much shit happened, it never doubted that the loved each other."

"Me either," Michael replied, "I think we believed in them more than they did."

"Probably. But that's because we see all the sides to the story. Imagine being able to only see Ashton's side, or only seeing things through Calum's eyes. I'm sure perspectives are a lot different when they aren't from the outside."

"That was probably the smartest thing you've ever said."

"Shut up, Michael. I'll go cuddle with Ashton."

Ashton cocked his head at Luke quickly, holding off Calum with his forearm.

"Cuddle?" He asked sweetly, batting his eyes cutely and showing off his dimples.

Luke stretched out his arms as if he were a tiny child, "Ashtoooooon, come here 'nd cuddle mi!" Luke's voice was squeaky and cutesy, like he was talking to be a baby. Or he was a baby.

Ashton went to leave and go to his friend, but Calum quickly wrapped his arms around the boy's waist, holding him back.

"No, cuddle with me, Ashy." He whispered in Ashton's ear. Ashton's neck hair stood up as goosebumps began to litter his skin.

"Someone's jealous." Michael commented quietly to his boyfriend, though he too secured an arm tightly around Luke's middle.

"What was that, Clifford?" Calum asked sternly yet playfully.

"Nothing, Hood. Now shut the fuck up and go to sleep. We're tired over here."

"Let's have extra loud sex and make them uncomfortable, Ash."

Another loud smack. Luke and Michael chuckled.

Then, it was silent. Apart from the soft exchanges of 'I love you's from each pair of boys in the beds. Then they all said one big good night (which took several minutes as they all would not shut up. Michael finally told them to be quiet before he locked them all out on the balcony.) and then drifted off to sleep, smiles on their faces and dreams floating through their minds.

***
Sorry it took me for freaking ever to update. I've been busy writing other things. (-;

Also, I'll be posting a new book tomorrow. And I'll be posting the Muke spin off next Wednesday. I still don't have a name but I have an idea. I will also be posting a Story Idea (Not for Sale) book tomorrow, in case any of you want to read it. (-:

Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley