AN: 5SOSSAD

Hiiii guys! How are you today? (-:

So me and one of my friends decided to create a little project. This project is to help people who are feeling lonely, insecure, like they need someone, want somebody to help, etc. It is designed to help anyone and everyone with any and all problems people could have. We also discuss our interests in the same bands, performers, movies, TV shows, books, the lot. Just in general trying to make people happier and trying to make friends.

To join the group just search up "5sossad" on Kik Messaging App or Instragram. Just state your name and things you like and then we go from there. Hope to see you there!

ALL PEOPLE ARE WELCOME. DO NOT BE AFRAID TO COME AND TALK TO US. DO NOT THINK YOU ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH. DO NOT THINK YOU WONT BELONG OR WILL WE REJECT YOU. WE WILL ACCEPT YOU NO MATTER WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE.

We're all misfits with our own problems just looking for someone to be our friend.

I want to interact with you just as much as you want to interact with me.

And I get the anxiety and awkwardness and all that. Trust me, I understand so much. So I'm taking this big step and reaching out to other people like that so maybe even I can find friends to help me.

It's all one big cycle of love. (God that was cheesy.)

Alright babes, I love you all and hope to speak to you! See you soon.

Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley