8.6

Aug. 12, 12:06

Age: 18

"I can't believe we're actually going to move into our own apartment tomorrow."

"I know it's crazy, right? To think just yesterday I was moving in here."

"That was definitely an amazing time."

"Ashton, you twisted your ankle and we almost crushed poor little Harry to death!"

"Still quite amazing."

"Oh, whatever."

"Are you excited?"

"Of course I am."

"Calum..."

"I am extremely excited to be moving in with you and Luke and Michael. Homsstly, I'm thrilled. I still have my doubts finically and everything. But over all, I'm siked."

"I'm glad. Are you excited about school?"

"I wouldn't say I'm excited. I've made my peace with it, though. I will, for your sake, try to benefit from it. The least I can do is actually learn a thing or two from it."

"Good, good. I'm glad. I was worried you'd actually back out from it."

"I was too. Then I had some revelations and decided that an education was worth being away from you for a little while. Plus, you're annoying."

"Shut up. You didn't think that last night."

"That's 'cause when my dicks in your mouth, you don't speak."

"Oh my god! Calum!"

"Hey, don't hit me! I'm just kidding, geez."

"You're horrible."

"You love me."

"Unfortunately so."

"You're a meany."

"You're a dork."

"Whatever, loser. I hate you."

"I love you too."

***
Idek but I think that from now on, after Cal's lil break down, I'll make it more happy. Because he deserves that man.

The other day I was taken back by the fact that I have over 500 followers like what????? I had like 6 yesterday. Where does the time go dudes?

Also, more stories soonish. Since Spring Break is coming near. (-:

Hope you're all well. I love you. Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley