5.7

May 6, 12:07

Age: 16

"Okay, Calum, it has been literally twenty four hours since I last saw you, so this surprise better be ready." Ashton yelled as he opened the door to his house.

He saw that the whole house was void of any light except for little strings of fairy lights which lined the wall of the hallway.

"What the hell?" He whispered, following the trail of lights.

As he stepped further down the hallway, he noticed there was also flower petals-lilies, his favorite, to be exact- scattered about the floor. Ashton smiled at the sight as he traveled deeper into the home. He soon found himself at the entrance to his room. Pinned on the door was a small little note and a lily flower.

Ashton carefully took the tack out and pocketed it, holding the note in front of him and lifting the flower up to take in its beautiful fragrance.

"Dear Ashy, We met a long while ago and we've dealt with a lot of shit-pardon my language," Ashton read aloud, "I'm not one for words, and I suck at expressing myself, but I wanted to write you something special. I remember meeting you the first time and, although I acted annoyed, I was really glad that someone had talked to me. And then the next day you came back. You fucking came back. And you rememeber was my name, Ashton. I felt so damn happy, I was forcing myself not to smile because I felt like I knew the outcome of what would happen. You would eventually leave and I would hurt again. But you didn't. No, you stayed. You helped. And every day I grew more and more in love with you. And when I had to leave you it fucking shattered me.

I lost myself.

I began to do a lot of bad things. I drank, I smoke, I slept around with guys who resembled you because all I wanted was you. Then I met you in the park again and I was overwhelmed with joy. I thought you would be mine again. Though you scared the shit out of me when you left like that. But you came back so it was okay. And when you stopped talking to me after that day I got so fucking scared. I thought you had left me for good. I couldn't loose you. Not again. So when you came back I knew I had to make you mine. And I fully intend to do that tonight.

So open the door baby. p.s excuse my lack of sensible wording and grammatical errors, like I said, I'm not good with words."

Ashton clutched the note to his heart, taking in a shaking breathe, as he was on the verge of tears, before removing the note from his hand and opening the door. He was met instantly with bright lights and loud noises. Luke and Michael yelled and threw confetti as they waddled around in the sea of pink balloons. Within the midst of that pink sea and confetti stood Calum, holding a large sign that read:

WILL YOU BE MY BOYFRIEND (AND GO TO PROM WITH ME?)

Ashton gasped, clamping a hand over his mouth. He nodded his head quickly as tears brimmed his eyes.

"Y-yes! Of course I-I will." He stuttered as tears finally cascaded down his face.

Calum tossed aside the sign to Michael and ran up to Ashton, immediately engulfing him in a hug and kissing him. He spun Ashton around like a princess, putting him down gracefully and kissing away the salty tears the streaked down his cheeks.

"I love you. I love you. I love you." He repeated as he peppered kisses all over Ashton's face.

Ashton grabbed ahold of his cheeks. He looked into Calum's eyes, admiring their beauty, and kissed him slowly yet passionately.

"I love you too."

***
THIS WAS SO CUTE TO WRITE BECAUSE I LOVE CHEESY ROMANTIC STUFF OKAY.

ONLY THREE DAYS TILL CHRISRMAS OH MY GOD OHMYGOD OHmyGOD ohmYGOD

Anyways, hope you all have a good day/night. Also, sorry for not updating yesterday. I fell asleep really early. Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley

P.S smut next chapter, I'll put a warning don't worry.