6.1

June. 6, 12:06

Age: 16

"Ashy, those puppies were so cute today!"

"I know. They were also messy. And loud."

"I loved them so much. That cute little white puppy was such a sweetie, I just wanted to take him home!"

"Hmm. He was nice."

"Ashton?"

"Yeah?"

Ashton looked at his boyfriend who gave him an expectant expression, eyebrows lifted as his eyes trailed around the room.

"Well...I was think that maybe we could, like-"

"No. Absolutely not."

"You don't even know what I was going to say!"

"You're going to ask to get a dog and the answer is no. We don't have the time or space for it and I'm not too keen on animals anyway."

"But you like kids."

"Kids are easy. They're people like you and me."

"Animals are people too! Just in different form."

"Calum, no. We are not getting a dog. End of discussion."

Calum looked at Ashton indignantly before turning on his heel and storming off. Ashton sighed, calling behind him.

"Where are you going?"

"Out!"

Calum started putting on his shoes.

"Calum, you're acting like a child."

"Well kids are easier to handle right?"

"Calum..."

"Don't you Calum me, damn it! This is all I wanted. All I want is a fucking dog but since you don't we automatically aren't getting it."

"What the hell? Why are you making this such a big deal? It's a dog, Calum."

"It's not just the dog, Ashton! It's the fact that I always make the sacrifices. I always compromise. But this one time I really want something-this one time I just want you to make a small sacrifice for me, you won't even consider it. Do you know how tiring that is? And how much it hurts?"

"You're being over dramatic."

"I'm being honest. But you can't handle honesty, can you? That's why you always leave and why you're always going to be so fucking ignorant."

Ashton bitterly laughed, "Whatever, Calum. Why don't you just leave already? Don't you have somewhere better to be? Since I'm such an asshole who can't accept the truth or some shit."

Calum stared at him with an unreadable expression.

"Thank you for further proving my point. Oh, and go fuck yourself." He said, opening the door and walking out.

"Right back at you, you douche! Call me when you're done being such a drama queen!"

Calum just turned around and flipped him the bird.

***
Ashton why are you such a egotistical cóck?

I have so many ideas I want to write and not enough time to write them. Sigh.

DUDE THIS WENT UP 5K IN TWO DAYS HOLY CRAP WTF OMGOGMFLFM

Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley