8.3

April 30, 12:03

Age: 17

"Some funeral, huh?"

"Eight people came. That was us, your mom and siblings, Luke and Michael, and the bar tender who watched Dad keel over."

"You're forgetting the funeral home workers and speaker."

"The speaker was literally asked to say a few general words about a man he had never known by the home workers because they felt so bad. If they had only known."

"Calum,"

"Yes?"

"Are you okay?"

"Honestly?"

"Always."

"I don't know. I know I'm not happy but I'm also not entirely sad. And strangely, I'm relieved. Is that wrong?"

"No. That man was horrible to you, so I assume it would be a little weight lifting that he was finally off your back forever."

"Saying it like that seems oddly disrespectful. Though the last thing he deserved was respect."

"Probably because he's dead that it seems wrong."

"But, like you said, he's dead. It shouldn't matter because he doesn't care now."

"Not like he did before."

"True. But, I still can't shake this weird feeling."

"Give it time. You've suffered a loss. Whether he mattered or not, it's still traumatic when someone dies, Calum."

"I guess you're right. Maybe I'm just tired?"

"You have cried a lot recently. I think right now is the first time I've seen your eyes dry in days."

"Thanks, Ash."

"I love you, okay?"

"I love you too. Let's go to bed."

***
Calum's having a bit of a crisis. Will be dealt with later.

I posted a Story Idea book, if ya wanna go check it out. (-;

Also, I meant a TITLE for the Muke book you silly gooses! Although, thank you for the lovely names. I will be using those too. ((-: You cuties.

Lastly, what type of Phan fanfiction would you guys like to see? Like unique ideas and stuff you would like to see me write.

Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley