7.6

Feb. 14, 12:06

Age: 17

"Happy Valentines Day, baby."

"What's this?" Ashton gestured to a small box Calum proffered to him.

"Don't know. Maybe you should open it so we can see what it is?" He replied, winking. Ashton rolled his eyes at the boy, taking the small item from his hands.

He slowly opened it and gasped when he saw what was inside. It was a silver necklace that held a golden heart pendant with the letter 'C' engraved into and a dark blue stone beside it. Ashton looked up at Calum with wide eyes and an open mouth. Calum grinned at his boyfriend. You could see the gleam of happiness dancing in his eyes.

"Do you like it?"

"O-of course! I love it! How could I not?"

"Well then, come on, let me put it on you."

Ashton handed Calum the necklace. Then he tilted his head and neck so Calum could latch the necklace around his neck. When he was done, Ashton picked up the little pendant between his fingers and examined it closely, admiring the fine details of it.

"It's gorgeous, Calum."

"Like you."

"Smooth, real smooth."

"I know. I'm impeccable. But I'm really glad you like it."

"I love it."

"Good. I was hoping I made the right choice with buying a necklace instead of a bracelet. You'd loose that too easily. This, you never have to take off."

"How did you even afford this?"

"Worked a lot of extra shifts at the pizza place."

"I thought they needed you to do that?"

"They did, but they could have easily have gotten someone else. I just volunteered. Didn't pay much more but it paid enough."

"You're such a cheesy romantic."

"You know you secretly love it."

"I openly love it."

"And I openly love you."

***
And the cheesiness continues. But there might be a little angst coming up. Oops.

OMFG GUYS THIS BOOK REACHED 100K IM SCREAMING. AND 10K VOTES HOLY SHIT THATS FUCKIN AMAZING. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH I CANNOT EVEN EXPLAIN HOW GRATEFUL I AM TO YOU ALL. MUCH MUCH MUCH LOVD BABIES.

You guys are my family basically. I'm so happy to have you all. (-:

Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley