5.8

WARNING: WILL CONTAIN SEXUAL MATIERAL. DO NOT READ IF UNCOMFORTABLE

May 16, 12:08

Age: 16

"-bye Mikey and Lukey! Love yoooou!" Ashton yelled as he stepped inside, still clutching tightly onto Calum's tuxedo.

"Bye, guys, be safe. See you." Calum said more calmly as he shut the door.

The moment the lock clicked, Ashton connected their lips together. He kissed Calum hungrily, like Calum was his favourite meal and he was starving. Calum kissed him back just as eagerly. Ashton laid the palms of his hands flat against Calum's chest as he stood on his tip toes, craning his neck and head to kiss Calum better.

Their practice had really paid off.

Calum gently pushed Ashton off tough, and Ashton let out a small whine. He went back to kiss Calum, but he dodged Ashton.

"Ashton-" Calum gasped as Ashton's lips kiss on his neck, sucking on it lightly, "A-Ashton, we can't. Your-your mom and the kids and-"

"They're not home. Left for the weekend." He murmured against his neck.

"Okay but still." Calum took Ashton's head in his hands, pulling him back to look Calum in the eyes. "Are you really ready? Cause I don't wanna do anything if you aren't ready. I don't wanna hurt you like that."

Ashton thought, really thought, for a moment. He looked Calum directly in the eye, his own hazel ones blown wide with lust. Then he nodded.

That nod was the only signal Calum needed before he scooped Ashton up, Ashton wrapping his legs around Calum's waist tightly, and carrying Ashton to the bedroom. During the walk, Ashton started to suckle on Calum's neck again. He made sure to be gentle.

"You can leave bruises," Calum breathed as he entered the room, "Let the whole world know who I belong to."

Ashton immediately left a love mark on Calum's neck, just below his jaw. He sucked hard on the tan skin, covering it with a variety of pink marks that would turn into purple bruises. Calum moaned. He lost his balance slightly from the lack of concentration he possessed and tumbled onto the bed. He fell on Ashton with an 'oomf' and Ashton just continued to kiss Calum's neck. Calum rested on his elbows, pulling away from Ashton's grasp.

"I'll be back, baby." He said.

Ashton nodded, letting Calum stand up off the bed. Calum walked over to his designated drawer and rummaged through it for something.

"Get undressed, Ash. All the way undressed." He commanded, seizing out a little bottle and package from underneath a pile of underwear.

Ashton did as told, completely stripping himself of any clothing material. He neatly folded them-mainly out of nervousness- and placed them on his own chest of drawers. Once he turned around he was faced with the sight of Calum's unbuttoning his collared shirt. Button by button, it came off, revealing the toned build of the boy. Ashton could feel himself already getting hard, so he sat on the bed and used a pillow to cover himself up. Calum shimmied off his trousers and boxers then kicked them aside. He picked up the items he held earlier and climbed onto the bed next to Ashton. Calum took notice of the pillow between his legs and his obvious attempt to hide his hard on. Calum smirked, reaching over and ripping away the pillow.

"No need to hide, baby, I wanna see all of you. Every perfect little inch." Calum said, leaning over and placing a chaste kiss to Ashton's lips.

Ashton blushed furiously. He made no attempt to cover himself again but still refused to look at Calum. Luckily, he wouldn't need to look much longer as Calum instructed him to lay down and spread his legs. Ashton did as told, lying his back flat against the smooth sheets of his bed. He listened intently as Calum popped open the bottle and squirted the clear liquid over his fingers. He spread it around his fingers thoroughly before placing his index finger at Ashton's entrance.