6.5

Jul. 2, 12:05

Age: 16

The sound of a dog barking rang tirelessly and loudly through the house. Everyone could hear, no doubt, especially Calum and Ashton who laid in bed trying desperately to get some sleep.

"Caluuuuuum," Ashton whined, shaking his boyfriend in bed.

Calum started, waking up suddenly.

"What? What is it?"

"Kennedy won't shut the fuck up."

"Well, what do you want me to do about it?"

"Something. Anything."

"Uh..."

Another shrill voice came from down the hall. "Boys! Get that fucking dog before I slit its throat! It's three am for God's sake!" Anne screamed from the doorway.

Calum immediately shot up out of bed and left the room. There was sound of a door opening, a cage being opened, and then the door being closed. And minutes later Calum came in with the tiny Pomeranian puppy held to his chest as he cooed fondly at it, the white of its coat blending in with the material of his shirt.

He walked up to the bed, puppy still in his arms, ready to get in. Ashton quickly shook his head.

"No. No, not in the bed. She is not coming in." He protested.

Calum pouted, flashing Ashton his giant, brown eyes that were quite similar to the puppy's. Ashton wanted to be stern. He wanted to firmly tell Calum to put the dog back out, or at least on the ground, and leave it at that. But something about Calum's face made him cave in, lifting up the covers and beckoning them to come in.

Calum giddily climbed in with the puppy. He placed the small thing in between him and Ashton's shoulders. Kennedy tottered shakily on the bed, up to the crook of Ashton's neck where she laid down and buried herself in. The boy tensed, not sure of how to react. It felt strangely nice to him to have this tiny thing against him. It felt oddly homely. And he wouldn't admit it, but he liked that feeling.

Ashton didn't move but let out a sigh and rolled his eyes. "Weird dog."

Calum smiled knowingly, seeing straight through his boyfriend's facade. He swept down and placed kisses on both Kennedy's and Ashton's heads before laying back down. He cuddled up close to Ashton.

"Good night."

"Night."

***
This was so cute I just ahfjlakdlskdksks

I HATE SCHOOL. I. HATE. SCHOOL. I WANT TO CRY AND THROW MYSELF OFF A BRIDGE BC OF IT. UGH UGH UGH.

Anyways how are you? Love you all. Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley