5.3

Dec.25, 12:03

Age: 15

Calum laid in bed, still awake, kept up by restless thoughts of Ashton and of his deep regret.

A rapid knocking at his door broke the eery silence of his house. Luckily his father wasn't home so he didn't have to worry about him getting angry and possibly attacking whomever was at the door. Calum forcibly got out of his bed and trudged down the hall to the door. He hesitated to open it, afraid of what-or rather who- could be on the other side of the door. But the person kept persistently knocking so he opened the door.

There was Ashton, bundled up in a winter jacket, hat, and mittens, standing on the snow covered porch and shivering.

"Ash-" Calum was cut off as Ashton leapt onto him, engulfing him in a cold embrace.

Calum froze in place, shocked and unable to react to Ashton's sudden actions.

Ashton pulled away and looked up at Calum.

"I love you," he said quietly.

Calum surged forward, cupping Ashton's cheeks and firmly pressing his lips to the boys. Ashton responded quickly, moving his lips against Calum's with passion. He kicked the door closed behind himself as he wrapped his arms around Calum's neck, tangling his hands in his fluffy hair. Calum gripped Ashton's hips and brought him in closer, tilting his head so he could get a better hold on the kiss.

It was over all too soon as Calum pulled back making Ashton pout.

He rested his head against Ashton's, "I love you too."

Ashton smiled at him, bopping their noses together. Then he frowned, remembering why he was here.

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" Calum asked, circling his arms are Ashton's waist and pulling him closer.

"For overreacting. It was wrong of me to ignore you and push you away like that, no matter how mad I was." He said.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have, you know, done that." Calum replied awkwardly.

Ashton shook his head, "No. That is your business, not mine. Who you slept with before is none of my concern because my only concern is you. Although it hurts that I wasn't your first, I'm going to do everything I can to be your last."

Calum couldn't help but kiss Ashton again after that.

"Christ, Ashton, I love you so much." Calum gasped.

"You mean it?"

Calum nodded furiously, "Oh, God, do I. You are everything to me."

Ashton smiled widely at Calum. "Good because you're my everything as well. I can't loose you again."

Calum placed a sweet kiss to Ashton's forehead.

"You won't."

Ashton hugged Calum tightly. Then he pushed himself out of Calum's grip. Calum gave him a confused look.

"Go get some clothes. You're celebrating Christmas with my family tomorrow and then we're going to get you out of this hellhole."

***
I made it better again. Don't hate me anymore. I thought it was a bit plot twisty that Ashton came to apologise instead of Calum, isn't it? Because normally Calum would be the one to fix it all.

But guys I talk about my own book as if I'm a fan instead of the writer. Like I basically give my characters their own minds and shit and fogey that I can change the story however I want lol.

By the way, a Christmas chapter is coming. :-)

Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley