Character Ask ; Open

HA DID YOU THINK I WOULD LEAVE THAT EASILY?

But, anyways, here's the character ask I promised!

For the next 24 (or so) hours, I will leave this character ask open and you will be allowed to ask as many questions for as many characters as you like. Then I will pick my favorite questions or the most relevant ones and have the characters answer!

Here's how it works. I will list all the characters you can ask questions for, and you will comment on that characters name the question you want them to answer. If you cannot comment on their name then please state in your comment which character your question is for. Okay, let's begin!

Characters:
• Calum
• Ashton
• Luke
• Michael
• Calum's Dad (oh god)
• Lauren and Harry (Idek)
• Me

I just realized these were basically all the characters in the story and I disappointed in myself for not creating a wider spectrum of characters.

Well, that's all for now! Please be sure to comment as many questions as you can. And, for future notice, if I don't answer your question I am sorry. I did the best I can but that doesn't mean you didn't have a very good question or I ignored you, I swear.

Bye, losers. Love you all.

Stay Lovely. XXX- Hayley