Chapter 7- Hungry like Niall

Louis' PoV

*Flashback*

I was going to relax on the couch to watch Tv when suddenly, my tummy rumbled. I turned around and went towards the kitchen to find something to eat. As I approached the door, I heard voices. So, I slowed my pace.

 I can't figure out who it is yet but I sure do hope that it's not a burglar.

"You like her." Said a very certain voice.

"I don't." the other one said hesitantly. They both sound like Harry and Niall. I let out a silent sigh of relief when I realized it's not some bad guy who broke in the place. 

"Just tell me the truth, Niall." Harry said with a serious tone. I leaned in to hear more of the conversation.

"Okay! I like her. Happy? It doesn't even matter. I think you're the one that she likes." I heard Niall say.

"How about we do this fair and square?"

"How?" Niall asked. It's very clear that he's having a bit of doubt on Harry. 

I couldn't quite hear what they're saying now.  Now that I couldn't get some more info, I decided to just barge in the kitchen. This should be fun... I walked in pretending that I didn't know a thing. They looked at me, then, looked at themselves. They looked like they've been caught, which is true, if I must say.

"Were you here earlier? Did you hear anything?" Harry started to ask me questions. I can tell that he's hiding something and I mean, something more. He can't easily hide his emotions. That has always been an advantage for me. 

"What do you mean Hazz?" I asked with a fake confused look on my face. Acting skills don't fail me now.

"Never mind." Harry said while Niall just stood there frozen and it looked liked he was about to pee himself.

"Nialler, you okay?" He didn't notice me. So I wave my hands in front of him while Harry gave me a disapproving look.

"Huh! What?" Niall looked startled.

"I just asked if you are okay. You seem deep in thought." I raised my right eyebrow. I wonder what these two are up to. These two have the lamest ideas.

"This is nothing." He puts on that fake smile of his.

"Kay." I smiled and turned towards the fridge and took some food out and went back. 

*End of Flashback*

My stomach craved for food again. There is no doubt that I'm beginning to be like Niall! I just hope this is temporary. I don't have the same kind of metabolism such as that lad.

A knock of the door interrupted my thoughts. Who could it be? No one ever told us that someone was coming. 

When I opened the door, I saw Simon.

"Si. Why are you here? Did we do something wrong again? Management, perhaps?" I asked a little scared.

"No, you're not in trouble. I have to tell you lads something very important." He said as he enters and closes the door.

"Okay, shall I call for them?" I said finally calming down after having an almost heart attack.

Before Simon could say anything, I called them.