Chapter 24- Revenge

Cassie's PoV

3 days before they arrived in Rockwood.

We are going back to Rockwood! After a long time of begging to my mum and dad to just take our vacation back at my birthplace, at our birthplace, they finally agreed.

I'm now packing my bags, I can't resist, I'm excited! I hope she still remembers me we haven't had contact with each other like for a loooonnng time now. My mum just bought tickets and dad is finding a relative to watch the house.

~~~~~~

Meanwhile back in Rockwood....

Somebody elses' PoV

"Why don't we just take her mom? It's going to be so much easier."

"Idiot, you just can't kidnap a woman who has gone in training before!" One of our spies said. Ofcourse we have spies and most of our spies are also in the agency, their keeping us in check on what that filthy good for nothing Agent Trisha is up to.... If you are asking who we are. we are the same people who were trying to take those 1D guys. but that annoying girl ruined my plans. Now I'm going to take revenge.

"Why don't we capture someone who is very close to her."

"Yes! Like Cassie." Agent Ken says suddenly, yes the same Ken, he's one of our inside jobs.

"Well,can you tell us where is she now?!"

"I honestly don't know, we haven't had contact with her for a long time now." Idiot! I ordered him to find the location of that Cassie girl.

~~~~~

Knock! Knock!

"Come in" I said sternly, I'm still frustrated that they still couldn't find that Cassie.

"Cassie's in England right now but according with what I have gathered, her family is going back here in 3 days time."

"Perfect" I laugh evily as Agent Ken walks out of the room.

~~~~~fastforward to when Cassie and her parents arrived at the airport.

Cassie's PoV
We are finally here!! it was already getting dark when we arrived.

We are going to my Aunts house, that's where we are staying lucky for me Trisha's house is near by. I hope they didn't move.

We called a taxi and told the address. I am so tired that I couldn't stop my eyelids from falling.

~~~~~

As I opened my eyes, I feel my body aching all over, especially my head... I looked at myself and saw that I was beaten up, there's still blood dripping from my face and it still hurts, I also have bruises and I noticed that my lip was swollen. what the hell happened to me?! Where are my parents?! I hope they didn't get beaten up just like I did.