Chapter 12- Truth or Dare?

A few hours later...

The lads and I were still watching TV the whole afternoon. I soon get bored. I went to my room and checked the over-all situation of the house.

I looked at the security cameras that I secretly put in the house before I even moved in here and it looks okay. I checked my phone if the microchips that I secretly put on them individually works too. Next, I also made myself a distress button on my phone, in case of emergencies and fast warnings. I plan to also put these into their phones whenever I get the chance to, just in case. I already hid my weapons in a safe place where no one can find out and is also easy to get when there's trouble. When they happen to find that, I bet one of them will get injured in a minute.

Everything appears to be the way I planned it. I change into my blue pajamas. I went down and am planning to install the distress buttons on their phones so that it will be more easy.

"Can I have your phones? It will just take a sec." I asked.

"Why?" Liam asked, handing his phone. I accepted it and quickly installed the device.

"I just installed a distress button on you're phone in case you're in danger. You just tap that button to contact me and the security team. It's on the upper right side of the screen. That virtual red button, okay?" I showed it to them and gave to Liam his phone. The other boys also hand over their phones. I was done a few minutes later.

After that, we just watched a weird TV show. I was getting a bit bored. So, I decided to let them know.

"I'm bored! Let's do something else!" I said and Louis turned his head away from the TV and smirks. He looks like he has an evil plan in his mind.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis shouted and the other guys woke up almost simultaneously. Truth or dare is the devil itself. Why did I even complain? I should've just kept my mouth shut.

I glared at Lou. If looks could kill, Louis will be chopped into little bits of body cubes. That's gross but I've seen worse.

"How about...no?" I tried changing their plans. I'll be satisfied if they said that we are watching action movies.

"Oh c'mon, Trish. It'll be fun." Louis said in a teasing tone. It's definitely not going to work. But being me, I finally agree. I still have the phobia but I got to conquer it right? I don't want anything gross dares this night. I'll still choose dare no matter what.

It started with Niall.

"Truth or dare?" He pointed to Louis. Why the heck did he start with Louis? He should be the last one because I bet Lou's dares are usually the gross ones. It's entertaining usually but not when you're the one doing it.

"Dare! Ofcourse!" Niall puts on his thinking face and I think he finally thought of an idea because he had that devilish smirk on his face.

"Since we're not allowed to post anything in any social medias. I dare you to take most of your clothes off and shout Larry Stylinson is real. Oh, and youre not allowed to put your clothes back on until we're done." Niall said smirking. Behold the captain of the ships unleashed.

"Dare accepted!" He took off all his clothes except for his boxers ofcourse.

"LARRY STYLINSON IS REAL!!!" He shouted with all his might. I took a video of it. It's every Larries dream to hear this. Now, I think I'm becoming a girl because of these bastards!

"Did you just take a video that?" Zayn asked. I nodded shyly, quickly putting my phone where it will not be harmed. I looked up and everyone was looking at me.

"What? Lou just said one of the most wonderful phrase that a Larrie could ever hear, so I took a video." They laughed.

"I won't leak it. Don't worry." I assured them while I began to laugh myself. This video is only for me to treasure.

"Did you just say that?" Louis asked between laughs.

"Yes, I did and I'm proud of it. I thank Niall for letting Louis do that dare." Louis just stuck out his tongue at me and cuddled with Harry. Harry just shoved Louis away playfully. Larry, you gotta love them!

"Okay, I'm already over it. Let's get back in the game. Hmm. Harry! Truth or dare?" Harry flinches a little.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

A/N

Sorry! I didn't update for so long. Well, less than a week but yeah... and also sorry for the short chapter.

Anyways, I hope you're enjoying the story so far...:)

To tell you the truth, I'm having a writers block. So please help me! Give ideas, hints, anything!

I really need it right now!

As always, please vote, comment, follow and share!

~°~Em-Em~°~

My book is so cliche. I'm so sorry for this chapter. Lol

I just realized that this chapter is so short. Tf