Chapter 18- Rainbows and Sunshine

Trisha's POV

They heard it. There's no point in keeping it from them anymore. I don't want to loose their trust.

"What do you want to know?" I said with a flat tone. My boss is probably going to kill me. If I lie to them, I'm sure they have common sense to detect that what I'm saying doesn't make sense. The blonde one already revealed too much. Secret agency. Those two words that ruined and revealed everything.

What am I supposed to say? Hey! I'm trying to get into some secret bad ass gang but those boys doesn't approve of me. They think I'm a threat.

I can't possibly make a proper excuse. Their freaking leader said too many revealing things that only lead to one thing. And I know it's almost impossible that the boys could miss that. I definitely know they watched the fight like they just saw an alien in their midst.m

Atleast I did something right and caught the bad guys without their help. The problem that I'm facing right now was not in my control. I should have attacked before any of them could have said anything. I thought that they were just amateurs by the way they tried to get in my car, that's why. I underestimated them.

Sure, they looked like inexperienced robbers but they were actually good in covering their tracks. I guess they're not that good in the field. Or maybe they did it on purpose...they may have used my car which worked but still failed overall. Thank god for that.

"Trisha?" Liam asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?"

"I said, what did that guy mean when he said something about a secret agency? I already have my suspicions so, you might as well tell." He asks says with a serious face. All of them were silently staring at me right now, waiting for my answer.

What should I do?

"We won't tell. Promise." Liam's face softened.

"Promise." The others repeated. I gotta say, they really want to find out. Perhaps they already know but they just want my confirmation.

I should call Jon first. They're either going to let this slip or Jon would have to make them forget about what they saw and heard. Which I don't really want to happen.

"Wait. Can you just give me a sec? I forgot to call someone." I excused myself and went to the front where they can't hear me. I dialed my boss' number. While it was ringing, I couldn't help but take a look at them to see what they were doing. They're gathered themselves in one spot formed like a circle, almost like how (footballers) gather before they play the game. They may be discussing things. It's probably about what happened earlier. I'm just glad they gave me privacy.

He finally picked up on the third try.

Jon: Why are you calling? Do you have anything to report?

Trisha: I have good news and bad news. What do you wanna hear first?

Jon: The good one.

Trisha: I finally caught them, Jon.

Jon: The one who gave One Direction death threats? Are you sure?

Trisha: You don't believe me? I thought you told me that this is gonna be easy.

Jon: Yeah, but not that easy. How did you catch them exactly?

Trisha: I'll tell the details later when we arrive at your office. I brought them and the boys.

Jon: Don't bring your idols in here, T. They can't find out.