Chapter 31- The End Part 2

Hope you like the chapter. Btw don't forget to read the authors note.
~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•
Recap....

Bang!

We heard the door open in a loud manner. We turned our heads to see the guy again from earlier. What was his name again?

He looks around the room looking at each of us. And then he came towards me and grabbed me but I can feel another hand tugging at my other arm.

"Where are you taking him?!?!" Liam shouted. The other guy just glared at him for a minute and answered.

"I'm gonna use him to call your manager, to get money in replace for you guys." He answered still trying to get me away from the boys but Liam pulled back. I feel like we're playing tug of war and I don't want to be the rope!!!

The guy suddenly pulled me even harder.

"Ouch!" Liam saw that I'm getting hurt so he lets go.

The guy which I have still no idea what his name is dragged me outside and gave me a phone.

"Now, if you don't want to get hurt again, call your manager and read the words on the paper." He said as he gave me a piece of paper. I'm not an idiot who can't talk. *mentally rolls eyes*

I looked at the paper and the first thing I saw is the number/word 1 billion each! O.O (A/N I really can't think of a number. Lol)

I glared at the man who is looking at me like I'm a sack of money. *sighed* I have to do this or else, we're dead.

I nervously dialled Simon's number. For once, I wish I don't memorize his number. -_-

(Simon & Harry phone convo, the italics are Harry's thoughts)

Simon: Hello. May I know who is this?

Harry: It-ts Harry, Si.

Simon: Harry?!?! Where are you right now?! Who took you?!

I cut him off before he asks any more questions. I'm already a shaking mess and the bloody guy is pointing a gun at me!

Harry: Simon? This guy is pointing a gun at me and I honestly want this to be over with.

Simon: O-okay

Harry: Simon, don't freak out okay? This guy needs 1 billion for each of us.

Simon: 1 billion each?! That's too much!