Chapter 3 - Meeting them

Trisha's PoV

I think I'm being watched.

Did the school put hidden cameras here?

I still had the weird feeling but I continued going inside while I did some skateboard tricks.

Maybe it's because of the car that I saw earlier. Maybe there is someone else here.

Harry's PoV

"Wow." I said quite amazed.

I don't even know anymore what amazes me more; her skateboarding skills or her beauty. Just wow.

I felt my chest suddenly tighten.

Great. This girl will be the death of me!

"Harry are you okay?" Louis nudged me.

"Uh yeah. I'm fine I was just thinking of something." I said lowering my voice, making sure that we don't get spotted.

I hope Louis doesn't notice anything, or it will not be good. I know it

"Anyway, I agree with you mate." Zayn said. "And she's a girl" he whispered.

We watched her do some more tricks. She's incredible. She's way better than those boys on the streets. Well, I'm a little bit exagerating but still....no other girl that I have seen has done anything close to that!

Then, she suddenly stopped. She rode her skateboard and went to that long chair in the school's lobby where a guitar was laid.

She picked up her guitar and started to play.

"Hmm I think I know that intro." I whispered to the boys. We all agreed to get a little closer to her.

Trisha's PoV

I decided to play my favorite song Little things.

I'm not a fan. I'm proudly a Directioner. I absolutely love their songs and their really down to earth. And I think their kinda hot. Scratch that. They are hot.

I started to pluck the strings, I absolutely love the intro of little things. It gives me chills.

Your hand fits in mine like its made just for me...
But bear this in mind it was meant to be...
And I'm joining up the dots with the freckles on your cheeks...
But it all makes sense to me...

I know you've never loved the crinkles by your eyes...
When you smile you've never loved...
Your stomach or your thighs...
The dimples on your back at the bottom if your spine...
But I'll love them endlessly...

I won't let this little things slip out of my mouth...
But if I do It's you...
Oh It's you they add up to...
I'm in love with you...
And all your little things...