Chapter 16- Another Secret Revealed

Trisha's POV

I was pouring all my emotions on Harry. You don't know how much those bullies physically and emotionally tortured me. I didn't and couldn't do anything about it. If I did something, I would've blown my cover. But I didn't tell him the last part.

Re-evaluating what just happened a few moments ago, I am the kind of person who stops herself from drowning myself with tears. I usually keep them to myself. Well, not until now.

Harry's doing a pretty good job in comforting me, if I must admit. He's holding me in his arms, with my head against his chest. He's whispering some comforting words. His almost steady heartbeat and his soothing voice helped me calm down and stop the tears from falling.

A few seconds later, he let's go and looks at me.

"You are not going back to that hell hole." He said seriously.

"But-" I still need to go to school, even they will probably torture me. And I still couldn't do anything.

"No buts. I don't want it ever happening to you ever again. We can transfer you to a much better school or if you want, you can go to tour with us and have a private tutor. I suggest that you pick the second one." He says the last sentence, getting quite too suggestive. I just giggled in response while wiping my tears. After processing all that he said, I realized something.

"I'm sure that I will be joining you boys on tour. I'm your bodyguard for Christ sake!"

"Oh yeah. Thank god." He laughs. The room gets a little quiet after that. It was just the two of us, looking at each other. I smiled a little, hoping that he'll say something or do something to break the silence.

"Thanks for listening, Harry." I tried to get him to say anything. The silence in the room is bugging me and not to mention, Harry's presence himself. When I looked at him again, he was not staring at my eyes anymore but my lips. Because of that, I could hear and feel my heartbeat getting fast again. I gulped.

I suddenly felt that time suddenly goes slow, like everything else is all a blur and what matters was what was happening right now. I noticed that he was now leaning in, getting closer to me slowly. I think he's waiting if I'm going to stop him or something.

Am I really allowing this?

I can feel his breath on me and I began closing my eyes, getting into the moment. I noticed him do the same.

I'm still having a little debate myself. My heart definitely tells go for it! but my mind protests. But I already made an action nonetheless.

"Whe-" When I heard someone else's voice, I immediately stopped and checked who is it and so does Harry.

It was Louis. His first impression was complete and utter shock, realizing that he was interrupting. And then, that expression quickly changed to a smug smile. We quickly moved backward to our position earlier like nothing happened. I looked down and heated up.

I can't believe me and Harry almost kissed. Almost.

"I'll just go back and yeah." I heard Louis say, still having that smirk on his face while he goes to the other door walking backwards while he continues to torture me by mockingly wiggling his eyebrows teasingly. He'll probably tell the others. Typical.

Why did Harry have to like me back? We were finally going back to normal and here we are again, in this awkward situation. It would've been better if I just got friend-zoned. In that way, I wouldn't be worrying and getting crazy about this. That's not entirely true to be honest but having him liking me back is much more difficult to think of.