Chapter 2- Spy On Her

"Zayn wake up. Zayn? ZAAYYYNNIIIEEE!" A feminine-like voice shouted and I already know who he is. And yes, I really did mean the he.

"Oh God! Zayn your mirrors... they're gone!!!" That person shouted again.

Ugh. Let's just get this over with. This has been the nth time he tried to fool me.

"What?!" I shouted back just as loud.

"Good. You're awake." I slowly opened my eyes, not even half way open, causing my vision to become blurry. I widened my sleepy eyes a little bit more to see who it is. Just perfect. It's Louis. Why did I have to be so right?

"What do you want?" I asked immediately so I could go back to sleep.

"I want you to help me wake the other lads. Since usually youre the one who always gets to be woken up last, I figured that, I will give you the opportunity to ruin their morning!" Louis said while clapping his hands like a child.

"I really don't mind being woken up last." I plopped down my bed and covered myself with my blanket.

"C'mon! Zayn! It'll be fun and besides, you'll get to have your revenge on them." Louis said teasingly as he takes away my cover. I do want that. I groaned in defeat.

"Okay! I'll do it."

"Let's go! Who will be our first victim?" Louis asked, getting into sneaky mode while I'm here still trying to make my eyes less heavy. Apparently, it still wants its sleep. But I answered anyway,

"I don't know...Niall?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Brilliant! C'mon!" He ran and I followed him.

We silently went to Niall's room. When we were a couple of feet from the bed, Louis started making signs at me which if I must mention, I really don't understand.

He pointed for me to go to the bed and made a go-get-crazy gesture. That I could do.

I jumped up and down on Niall's bed, hoping that it'll wake him up but had no luck.

Louis then, started shouting about the food being taken. Classic and old but he still does love food as much as he loves it before.

I heard a loud thud. That sound, is the sound of success. But I hope he didn't get hurt too much ir anything.

"Where's my food??!!!" Niall said almost crying. Oh God. His reaction is so adorable yet so funny. I couldn't takr it anymore.

"You should've seen your face!" I said laughing my butt off. Now, I'm on the bed and I think I'm going to be the next to fall if I don't stop.

"What?" He gave a confused look.

"Zayn you're the mastermind here?" He asked me with his mouth open.

"No, but I helped." I said proudly.

"Why yo-" He said but was cut off by a loud sound.

"What's going on? I heard screams and I just couldn't take it!" Harry said running his fingers through his hair.

"Wow a new record, we managed to wake up two people at the same time and in different rooms!" Louis said smirking.

"Make that three." Liam said grumbling, in his pajamas.

"Cool!" Louis said giving me a high-five...on the face. I opened my mouth in shock. Now, he's the one in hysterical laughter.

"How could you be so mean!" I pushed him. He continued to laugh it off.

"I'm starving!" Niall randomly said.

"You're always hungry Niall." Liam pointed out, still at the door with the sleepy head, Harry.

"Haz, make us breakfast!" Louis said all bossy like.

Harry groaned and went to the kitchen and gathered the ingredients. We all smiled in victory.

He was going to make pancakes. I hope.

Harry's PoV

"Any plans for today?" I asked the lads as they eagerly waited for my pancakes. We really should hire a cook next time.

For the last few days, we arrived in this place called Rockwood. It's a rather nice and quiet place to take a break from the world. I most certainly hope it doesn't get crazy when the papz find out we're here.

"How 'bout we stroll around town." Liam suggested.

"Yeah!" We said in unison. Good thing this place isnt really packed with people.

About an hour later, we already got in the van...

Louis was the one driving. We were a couple of blocks away from our place when he suddenly stopped without warning. He sent me almost flying out of my seat.

"What the hell Louis!" I raised my voice.

"Remind me to never let Louis drive again." I looked at the others. They nod.

"I think I saw something." Louis casually said. I looked at where he was looking and saw a school.

"Oooh. C'mon let's check it out. I think it's abandoned or something." I excitedly said, almost ready to go out of the vehicle.

"Wait! Someone's coming!" Liam warned. We all remained silent and looked at Liam. He pointed to where the person is.

I saw a girl. She looks about 17 or 18...She was riding on a skateboard with a guitar strapped on her back.

"I've always wanted to learn how to ride one of those." Niall said with a whisper.

"No one asked." Louis looked at Niall. He just responded with his tongue out at Louis.

We just ignored the two and looked for the girl. She was heading straight for the school now.

We decided to spy on her, just for fun... 'cause we're that bored.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N

AND THAT WAS CHAPTER 2! HOPE YOU LIKED IT

DONT FORGET TO VOTE, AND TELL ME WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS IN THIS CHAPTER. LOVE YA!!!

~°~Em-Em~°~