Chapter 20- Caught in Awkwardness

Trisha's POV

We arrived at the cinema a couple of minutes after we left. I parked the car myself this time, someone might think that it was a ghost who parked it. We headed to where we're going to pay. The choices were, Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1, Maleficent and Clown. They argued for a few minutes but they let me pick instead. I picked Clown because I saw the cover of it. It looks like a horror movie by the looks of it.

Many seats were free when we went inside. We all agreed sit in the back, just incase.

~~~

We were now in the part of the movie where the man tries to take of the clown costume, starting with his red nose. They look pretty scared (and disgusted) because Louis' and Harry's grip on me becomes tighter at the minute. The scene goes on with the character trying desperately to take off the costume. Later, we found out that it was made out of demon skin. Cool.

It's actually my first time seeing this movie and I didn't even flinch. I've seen worse.

"This is not fair. Have you watched this already? And chose this movie to scare us?" Harry asked, still holding my arm tightly. I laughed at his accusation.

"I have never seen this movie before and Harry, my hands are getting pale." I looked at my hand still being held on to by him. Louis already let go a minute ago and made Zayn his victim. He looked down and parted immediately with my hand and turned red.

Aw, he's so cute when he blushes.

"Oh, I am?" He grins while the tint of pink on his cheeks fade. Shit. Did I just said that outloud?

"You are too." He said, lowering his voice, enough for me to hear. He added a grin on his face causing the butterflies to go crazy. UGH.

"Guys? We're watching a scary movie here and you manage to be sweet towards each other? You two are so weird." Louis said.

"And should go get a room." Louis whispered, winking after. I felt my cheeks getting hotter. I excused myself and stood up and went towards the exit.

"Where are you going?" Harry asked forming a frown on his lips.

"I'll just go outside. I'll be back. I'll just buy some more popcorn." I pointed to the left were the exit is, he just nods. It wasn't a complete lie. I really need to get some more popcorn, especially caramel coated ones. And I wanted to get some air.

I'm going to buy popcorn but I dialled Marshall first. I just need someone to talk to right now.

"Ello?" Mar says over the phone.

"I have a problem."

"What is it?!" He suddenly shouts causing me to almost drop my phone.

"Don't do that again! You almost made me drop my phone!" I raised my voice a bit but realized after that someone could be looking at her weirdly right now.

"Oh, sorry. So, what were you going to tell me?"

"I feel weird." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"I feel weird around him. It's always with him. I never felt like this before. And I already told you about this, so don't even think about avoiding it." I said, getting annoyed. I heard him laugh which made me heat up more.

"Mar! You were supposed to tell me what that freaking means! Not laugh at me." I lowered my voice, maybe someone overheard me. I groaned.

~~~