Chapter 5- Meeting Her Again

Niall's PoV

Trisha hopped on her skateboard and waved to us before she went home. I smiled as I waved back.

I think I have a little crush on her but I think Harry also fancy's her. Great.

It's just a little wee crush. It'll be gone eventually. Especially when there's no hope anymore. Yeah.

I was about to say something but Louis cut me off.

"Harry, why are you smiling like crazy?" He asked while poking Harry's dimples.

"Um, nothing." He said looking at the floor. I think he's blushing. Why on earth is he blushing?

Oh yeah...

I think Louis knows what's going on here. I hope he doesn't find about my crush too.

I was about to say something but again it was interrupted by the grumbling of my stomach.

"Guys, I'm hungry!" I said. I saw the relief on Harry's face.

"Let's go lads before we get eaten by Niall." Liam jokingly said.

We raced to the gate and it's so obvious that Liam won. We went home after arguing over that.

When we arrived in our flat, I immediately went to the fridge.

Louis' PoV

I think that Harry likes that girl Trisha. He was looking at his phone the whole time, even in that school where we met her.

Harry's PoV

After a long time of thinking, I decided to ask her if she wants to hang out with me and the lads. But I have to ask them first. I'm nervous. Really nervous.

Harry! Man up would you!

"Guys would it be okay if I ask Trisha to come over later?" I said nervously.

"Sure!" Niall said smiling brightly.

"Yeah. I would like to see her again." Louis said looking at me while moving his eyebrows up and down. I think he knows. I'm so dead.

"'Course." Zayn said.

"Yeah, when are you texting her?" Liam asked.

"I'm gonna text her right now." I smiled at them as I go upstairs again to my room. I quickly tapped away.

To Trisha:

Hi Trisha, the lads and I were wondering if we could hang out sometime?

I swear my hands were shaking as I text this. After a few seconds she already replied, I hope she says yes...

From Trisha:

Sure, I would love to. But I'm not free in the morning, I have something to do. But I will tell you when I have free time.

Well, she agreed but I'm still a little sad. I quickly replied.

To Trisha:

It's okay love. We can hang in the afternoon at about 2 maybe?

From Trisha:

Sure, where will we meet?

I facepalmed myself, why didn't I  think of that before I was asked. I'm stupid.

To Trisha:

I never actually thought of that. Hehehe. I'll just tell you tomorrow. Goodnight love ;)