Chapter 17- Jealous

A/N I'm gonna use their new names so, you might get confused for a minute.

Trishia's POV

"We-have-arrived-at-our-destination." I heard the car inform us, showing a virtual thumbs up on the monitor.

"Are-the-other-passengers-okay? They-do-not-look-good." Hyacinth said, showing her virtual face this time. I designed her to look like a child-like teenager, just for the fun of it.

"I bet they're okay, Hyacinth."

"You guys are okay, right?" I smirked. That ride was sort of a payback for the humiliation earlier.

"I think I'm going to puke!" Ed says still touching his stomach.

"I think I've had enough rides for one day." Ray said, rubbing his temples.

"Are you kidding me? That was just a ride. One ride. And it was in a car."

"The car went so fast." James whimpered.

"And I bet that's more than the normal speed of any ride." Will added James statement.

"Okay. Sorry about that. Next time, I'll give you a warning." I said, raising my right hand, making a promise.

"If you want, we can go shopping first to settle your stomachs and come back after we're done." They just nod probably still dizzy from the ride.

"I know a place. It's only a couple of blocks away." I spoke again and giving the address to Hyacinth and drove in the speed limit.

We went to a mall. It's not that big but it will do. We wanted to buy different things so, I kind of agreed that we should split up and it'll save us some time. Oops?

Luckily, no one noticed them. 

After that, we went back to the car. The person who has the most things bought was probably Reign or Will.

~~~

"I don't want to ride that rollercoaster!" Ed says like a child.

"Oh come on, you got to face your fear! I'll be right beside you the whole time." I say and I saw the others smirk at Ed.

He hesitates but finally gave up because I kept on trying to convince him that it's okay. I don't know why, but both, Reign and Ed are so scared of rollercoasters.

"Reign, you too. Please? It'll be so much fun with all of us in a single ride." I said, giving him a pouty face.

"What happened to enjoying the rollercoaster? You quoted it yourself once. Am I right, Reign?" I wiggled my eyebrows teasingly.

I really don't want to be strict but we really have to stick together. If Reign goes missing, it would be my fault. Someone could just grab him right now.

"Okay." He sighed, defeated.

~~~

We were still patiently waiting for our turn. I'm sure that we are almost there. I check the five from time to time. I first saw Ed. He was fidgeting with his fingers. Reign was having a chill conversation with Will and so are James and Neil.

I noticed that we were on the front of the line already. I held Ed's hand to distract him for awhile in hopes that he will calm down a little. I'm sure that my heartbeat won't calm down but I just tried to ignore it.

"Stop shaking. You are not going to be killed." I smiled, reassuring him.

"You're right." He said to me as he squeezes my hand, with more confidence in his tone... and his actions. I looked down at our intertwined hands, moving my fingers to make it more secure. When I looked up at him, I felt his gaze even more. I found myself smiling as soon as I noticed his smile as well. Dimples and all.