Chapter 26- They Escaped???

Harry's PoV

I always have plan B, if he tries to trick me." Trisha reassures me with a smile.

"I have to go now, I have to tell Jon about everything." She added as she plants a small kiss on my longing lips.

"What about Cassie?" I ask, grabing her hand to stop her for a minute.

"You and the boys keep her company. If she asks anything, just tell her that I'm coming back with her parents safe and sound" She tells me.

"Okay.  careful." I said to her and she gives me again a goodbye kiss.

"Eherm!" We turned our heads just to see Paul and the other lads raising their eyebrows. I just laughed and directed my attention again to Trisha, which I didn't notice that she was already about a couple of meters away waving from us.....

We waved back at her.....

"So.....are you guys now a thing?" Louis smirked. I just nodded happily. And Lou became suddenly hyper.

"Okay, Lou calm down, we know you're happy for the new couple." Liam smirked which made me blush a bit on what he said. I decided to just change the topic....

"C'mon lads! I'll introduce you to Cassie, I think she will be awake by now." They were all happy that they could meet Cassie....

Cassie's PoV

I can't believe it.... Trisha is a secret agent.... I admit I didn't believe her at first but it all makes sense now....all the time that she's been disappearing and "running erands", that's what she's been doing....training.

And another thing, I still can't believe that Trisha finally has a boyfriend, if you only knew, back at highschool, she was bullied and that left her insecure of herself. I was one of the people who defended her and always comforted her. And I'm happy that Trisha is now more confident than before and is a secret agent now but to be honest I'm a little worried...but she's been training since she was young, right?

I saw the door open a little, and I saw Harry entering the room and he wasn't alone, all the boys are here and I got to admit I didn't expect to finally meet them in this situation.....

"Hi" Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall greeted me with comforting smiles.

"Hello" I smiled back.... despite all the bad things that happened to me yesterday, I can see that this day is getting better than what I had expected...

Trisha's PoV

Before I go to that given address, I summoned Hyacinth first and called Jon.....

(A/N Trisha and Agent Jon phone convo)

J: Hello?

T: Hi, I have to tell you something and i'm gonna make this quick.

J: Shoot

T: Remember Cassie? Well, she's in the hospital right now and she was beaten up badly by a criminal that sent me a letter to go to a given address to where Cassie's parents are, to be honest that's pretty weird because why would they give them up that easily? They must have something else planned....

J: Yeah, i think so too. What does it tell besides that?

T: It tells that "we have to finish what we started" what does he mean by that? I only had one mission so that means....O_O
JON! You remember the guys who attacked us at the amusement park? Maybe there the ones who kidnapped Cassie and her parents! But that's impossible they're in their prison cell, right?

J: Yeaaah, about that, ummm, they escaped.

T: They escaped? Why the hell didn't you tell me?!

J: Just calm down alright, Agent Ken took care of it.

T: You should have told me sooner! No offense Jon but what kind of Agent are you?! Never mind! anyways, I have a plan, I will give you the address and you surround the area, without being caught. And when; Cassie's parents are sure that are safe, i'll give you guys the signal and you already know the procedure.....

J: Okay, where's the address?

T: at ___________

J: We'll be there immediately.

T: Bye

J: Bye

I put down my phone and drove straight to that address......

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•
A/N
So.....guys, you probably know that, in a few chapters, this is going to end, right?
(Aaawwwww)

Anywaaays.... I think this chapter is kinda short but I assure you the next one will be action packed and kinda long....I dunno, I didn't make it yet... hehehe ;)

Anyways, do you like the chapter? ^_^

*unedited chapter*