Chapter 14- She's into you

Trisha's POV

I heard voices coming from the outside. I think he's still there. I think they're all there.

I was actually having a debate if I should listen or not. Eventually deciding that it would be okay, I finally lean in the door and listen to the conversation.

I'm gonna do this eventually anyway when I have to check on my security cameras.

"Why are you blushing?" I heard Niall voice.

"Shut up! She might hear you!" Harry whisper-shouted but it's almost like his normal voice, still hearable. After that, I heard footsteps going down the stairs.

I could just let them do their business but I'm already curious about it.

I went to my control area where all the monitors are. It is completely hidden and out of sight from everyone except me.

I listened to their conversation.

Maybe they're planning to have an unauthorized adventure or something. I keep telling myself to lessen the slight guilt that I'm feeling.

I'm going to do this more often now that I'm protecting them, right?

"So, why are you blushing again?" I saw and heard Niall  ask.

"It's not you're business" Harry said crossing his arms.
I made Harry blush?

"Oh come on. Bros tell bros." Louis said poking him.

"Alright! She kissed me on the cheek." The others began to mouth oh almost at the same time and gave a teasing look at Harry.

Being flustered was not really an option but it is now. I really wasn't thinking clearly when I did that. It just happened. There's something about Harry or quite possibly, me, that made me do that. Maybe this is a sense of attraction.

Oh no Trisha! No one in their right mind will have a sense of admiration to the ones they are working with. I am a fan and I admire them all but this is different. I feel different.

"I know there's something you're not telling us. Spill it!" Louis threatened, pointing his finger close to Harry's face. He shook his head in denial.

"No, I won't tell you." He said, almost looking and also sounds like a child. He looks incredibly cute when he does that.

The next thing that Louis said clearly shocked me. "If you don't tell us, I'll tell Trisha that you really like her." Spoiler alert.

I am so shocked that I could feel my heart pounding really hard and my stomach churns a little bit but still couldnt stop myself from smiling.

"Okay! She said that she enjoyed the kiss." Never have I ever thought that I have that effect on Harry.