Chapter 25- Awoken

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•
Harry's PoV

We are still here at the hospital and I just found out last night that she indeed knows her...she was the bestfriend that Trisha always talks about Cassie, or the way that T calls her, Cass.

The doctor told us that she has a big wound across her forehead, a couple of broken ribs, and some deep and most of them small cuts located all across her body.she's a wreck to be honest. But luckily we found her, she could have died because of blood loss before you get all wondering how I know all of these things, it's because that I listened, not a single idea came from me, okay? Anyway, she's still unconscious until now.

And guess who stayed up all night waiting for her to wake up yup, Trisha. But I finally convinced her to sleep for awhile she barely didn't even sleep for just a minute last night, I can feel she's really worried about her, which makes me more worried about her, she's already stressed out about what happened last night. Despite the situation that her friend's in right now, I can't help but to smile. Last night....the date....sunset....the kiss....she said yes...

I glance at my now sleeping girlfriend (sure has a good feeling calling her mine :) she looks so peaceful. I kissed her forehead.

I was actually so nervous last night, especially when the lads keeps telling you to stop being so nervous. wait!

Oh god! I forgot to call the lads!

I went outside and quickly dialed Liam's phone number, I'm going to be so dead.

Cassie's PoV

Beep...beep...beep...

I hear something beeping, is it my phone?

Beep....beep....beep

I try to open my eyes slowly. I don't know why but I'm having a difficult time opening my eyes. I feel tired, wait, what happened to me?

I immediately opened my eyes.

I don't know how i opened my eyes that quick, all I know is I want answers. as soon as I opened my eyes, all I see is white and judging by my clothing yep, I'm in a hospital.
Then the memories came flooding back my parents, I wonder where they are now, I hope they're okay. I can feel a tear running down my face.

Wait, who is this? There's somebody sleeping on the side of the bed. Her face is facing at my direction, so I examined her

No, way, it can't be. nah, maybe she just looks like her. No! It is really her. Oh my god!