Chapter 4 - My mission

Trisha's PoV

I went back home. I'm still having the feeling of being watched. The boys went home... right?

I ignored the thought once more and knocked on the door of our house. A couple of seconds after, I heard footsteps coming closer, until it stopped. I saw the knob turn and when the door was opened, I saw my mom wearing a serious look on her face.

"Mom, I'm here nothing happened and it's not like I can't take care of myself." I smiled because she exactly knows what I'm trying to say.

"It's not that." My mom said, still wearing that sad look on her face. I hate it when she's sad. It triggers my own emotions causing me to be sad also.

"Then what's wrong, Mom?" I asked still frowning. I moved forward, ready to give her a hug.

"Agent Jon called." I immediately froze when I heard that and then suddenly, sadness turns into shock in the rate of 0-100 real quick.

"What did he say?" I asked trying to calm myself down.

"He told me that he is going to give you your first mission." I opened my mouth in shock. This is actually the most opposite thing that I would have ever thought of my mom saying.

I'm a secret agent! Well.... training to be a secret agent. I just have to complete this test/mission in order to become official.

I still remember the day it all started. It happened when I was 10 years old...

***Flashback***

Me and my dad are playing hide and seek at the moment. And I'm taking forever in finding my daddy.

I already searched the whole house except for one room. I hope i spot him this time.

"Daddy?" I slowly scanned the room. I went near the bed to look if he is under it but I saw no one. Then, I heard something. It was coming from the big cabinet that my dad would surely fit.

I couldn't help but smile as I tip toed towards it. I quickly opened the cabinet and my dad came out and tickled my sides.

"Daaaddddyyy stooooop!" I said in between laughs. And finally he stopped. When I stood up my body ached. I feel like I'm old now and I'm only 10.

"Honey, do you want to be a spy someday?" My dad suddenly asked seriously.

"Why dad?" I asked with a confused face.

"Nothing hun..." he said messing my hair. I giggled and hugged him from the back, wanting to have a piggyback.