Chapter 30- The End Part 1

Please read the authors note below, after you finish reading the chapter.... ^_^
~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•

Mr. X' PoV

I can see that the curly one is on the floor already unconscious and all of them just stood there filled with fear....what? No more action? Too bad.... Well, if there isn't gonna be more, let's just get this over with....

"Boys!" Some of my men entered the room, I have some of them that are on the lookout incase that Trisha comes ruining my plans again, we already took care of all the persons here... so no one can interfere. *smirk*

I took a step backward to let them do what they have to do...

~~~~~~

It didn't take awhile in kidnapping those boys, they were really weak.

Ofcourse, I didn't take the girl! My only purpose that I went there is to kidnap those filthy rich boys, nothing more, nothing less. I don't need a girl who's gonna be begging and crying just to let them go.....

Trisha's PoV

I'm running through the halls hoping that nothing bad happened. Oh what the heck! Clearly that guy is always up to no good.....

I ran faster and when I'm near the room, I tried to stop my already aching feet but can't.

I hate it when they polish the floor!

I slipped, causing me to fall on my face. Why did it have to be my face?! I quickly stood up, causing me to whine in pain. My back and face hurts!

I quickly opened the door and saw Cassie crying....oh no.

"Shhh, shhh. It's okay." I hugged her to calm her down. After a few seconds her breathing is finally normal...

"Now, tell me what happened." I said and in saw by the look on her face that something really bad happened.

"He t-took them." It better not be the one that I'm thinking of right now. O.O

"W-who?"

"The boys, that monster took them!"

"I have to save them." I said.

I hope they're okay...

Meanwhile at Mr. X' lair...

Louis' PoV

"I am not okay!" I answered Liam as he just asks me if I'm okay. Why the hell would I be okay!