Chapter 6- Are you two gay?

Trisha's PoV

For these past couple of days, me and the boys have been meeting up. They usually invite me to their place to hang out and sometimes I just let myself in. Literally. I even have a key. I could conclude that we plan and do many adventures too often.

For all the time that I have been there, I have noticed something new about Niall and Harry. It appears that they are spending more time together. (If I'm putting it right.) Louis also noticed this. We decided to confront them about it. We actually planned this just this morning by text.

Speaking of texts, there's one right now. It must be from Lou.

But when I looked on the screen, I saw the name of my boss. I let out a sound of annoyance but still answered the call.

"Agent Trisha, so... did they let you?" I rolled my eyes as I heard the same question ringing through my ears.

"No, not yet. Why would you ask me that? I can't just say to them 'Hey guys let me join your tour. Please!' And relax they aren't leaving till what? Next month? I can do this Jon." I said to him clearly annoyed.

"Okay, but do it quickly. If you can't do this till next week, we're going plan B."

"What's plan B?" I raised my eyebrows but of course he couldn't see that.

"You will be their bodyguard, but you can't still tell them about who you really are."

Why did he just tell me now?

"That's actually a pretty good idea. How about we do that and NOT do plan A!" I said raising my voice at the end.

"Okay! sheesh! You're clearly not a morning person. I'll just arrange everything."

"Can I tell them now?" I eagerly asked.

"Not yet. Let it be approved first before you go girly about it or should I say fangirl about it." I can imagine him smirking right now.

"Shut up! And just text me when I can tell them."

"Okay." He replied, completely mocking me.

I ended the call and planned on going for a visit.

When I arrived I took my keys and let myself in.

"Louis!" I shouted.

"LIVING ROOM!" Louis shouted back, clearly hearing his words.

I went to the kitchen first and grabbed a few snacks. Then, I proceeded to the living room. I quietly approached Louis. He doesn't seem to hear or notice me. So, I plan on scaring him. I was about to make a move when someone tickled me from behind.

I am extremely ticklish, and it feels and looks like I'm being electrocuted. I may or may not be exaggerating.

"Stop! Louis, help me!" While Harry was completely torturing me, I tried my best to get away, without hurting them ofcourse. My strength could get over the edge sometimes.

"I would love to, but where's the fun in that!" He said as he joined Harry. My body is getting drained so, I kicked, never knowing where it's gonna land and as I hit, I heard a girlish scream. I think it was Harry and I also think I hit him in his, you know.

I laughed really hard. I just stopped laughing when my stomach began to hurt.

"Don't you dare hurt my Haz! You peasant!" Louis said while giving Harry a hug. I have two words that is popping in my mind. Larry Stylinson.