Chapter 22- Can't sleep

Harry's PoV

Beep! ...Beep!

I checked my phone again and read...

From: Louis
Uh, yeah. I kinda accidentally mentioned it to them. Oops?

To: Louis
I know that you did it on purpose, it's so you.

I texted him back, I'm not angry or anything, don't worry. :)

From: Louis
Okay, I guess I was a little excited! I just can't hold it in! I'm so happy for you guys! I should really think right now for your ship name!

(A/N Louis you're a genius! Haha. Anyways, help me guys in making a ship name for them)

To: Louis
Uh, Louis? You should really stop texting like that. You're like a girl. You're even more excited than me.

From: Louis
So what's the plan? For you're first date?

To: Louis
I don't have anything in plan yet and you guys will have to help me in doing it, since they know already.

*smirks*

From: Louis
Yeah, ofcourse! We'll think of something. :)

To: Louis
Alright let's just talk about this in the morning. :) night

From: Louis
Night. :)

I layed down my phone and tried to sleep...

~~~~

I can't sleep! I can't stop thinking of the, you know... the kiss.

So, I went down to the kitchen to drink milk or anything that helps me relax, maybe it will help. As I was walking through the living room, I came across Trisha sleeping peacefully. Well, atleast her face is peaceful, but her position is not even close. Her legs are wide open, the right leg almost near the floor and her pillow is already below her left foot and her arms are like ready to fly. Haha.

I came closer to her face and was about to kiss her forehead (what?) And the next thing I know, I have a knife right infront of my face.

"T-Trish?!" I stuttered, my heartbeat starts to go faster. She realizes it's just me and softens her face and starts appologizing.

"Oh my god, I'm so so sorry." she starts apologizing. I got to admit, she's really cute when she does that, makes me relaxed somehow....

"Um, Harry, you're creepily staring at me right now." I shook my head and realized what I just did and laughed nervously.

"Sorry"

"Don't need to be sorry" she smiled. Her smile is killing me!

"So, why are still awake at this time?" She asked me.

"I couldn't sleep obviously." I sarcastically said and she playfully shoved my right arm.

"I think somethings bothering you." She says and I got nervous, my hands are sweaty now.

"Yeah, there is something bothering you. Tell me. You helped me with my problem earlier. Now, I will, I promise I won't judge you." Should I tell her, she already knows my feelings so.... but this will be awkward for sure.

"I can't stop thinking about the kiss. I didn't really have the chance to tell you how I feel." I looked at the floor as I said this, I know I am blushing right now.
She comes close to me, getting the butterflies go crazy.

"Then I'll give you the chance right now." She said this in a chilled voice. She handles this better than I have imagined.

"You don't know how weak I am, everytime I see you, your beautiful smile, your eyes, your puppy face *chuckles* and your beautiful face, I just feel like all my problems in this world just vanish when I'm with you. I know that I have a bad past with my other relationships before, and I think that left you thinking the most, besides the age gap. And I know that this is crazy but I fell in love with you and I am still, every single day.... Will you go out on a date with me?" Wait! What did I just say? I didn't even plan the date yet. Oh, I'll ask Marshall to help me. I waited for her reaction and she smiles.

"You do know that you already asked me out earlier, right?" She pointed out.

"Yup and your answer is...."

"Well, I already said yes, didn't I?" She laughed.

"No, all I heard was No shit sherlock" I said quoting what she said. She giggled.

"Okay, to be clear. I, Trisha Parker is going out on my first date with Harry Styles." She says. I grinned.

"All I need to hear is that. Now, goodnight Trisha" she giggles and gives me a kiss on the cheek..... I'm melting.

"Goodnight, or should I say goodmorning." She giggles again as she looks at her phone.

"Good night and morning" we went up and went to our own rooms....oh, how I wish I could cuddle with her.... :) and I slept... I'll call Marshall tomorrow.....

~•~°~•~°~•°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°•
A/N
Sorry, the chapter is pretty boring.... but Hazza_RoCk here is the chapter that you have been waiting for! <3

All the love
-Em-Em-