Chapter 27- Masked Guy

Trisha's PoV

The address led me to an abandoned building, a very big and wide one, it was pretty far from people, so, this must be the place..... I was planning on waiting for my co-agents to come but they will arrive later eventually....

So, i get ready with my weapons and slowly entered the building, hoping that the criminal isn't planning in tricking me so that I could finally go back with a fulfilled promise to my bestfriend.....

~~~~~~

Narrator's PoV

Trisha starts to carefully search the building. She sometimes come across rats and other pests but she never came across an another human being. She was beginning to feel suspicious....but she still searched, unwilling to give up.

After a few minutes of searching she heard something in the distance....it was footsteps.... after a few seconds she heard voices...

Trisha's PoV

He's coming closer! I got to hide.... maybe they'll lead me to Cass' parents, or maybe i can make him talk. *smirks*

Where can I hide? This is like only a passage and there's no space on the edge to hide, so, I have only one choice, the ceiling... they will never notice me and besides it's dark in here. I climbed up, just imagine me looking like the letter X as I climbed up.... the voices are getting louder........

just wait for it....wait for it....and...

At the right timing, I pinned him to the floor, and you have no idea who I'm face to face right.
(A/N oh we do have an idea)

"Agent Ken?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes" he answered me bitterly and started punching me on the face. I can feel blood trickle down my lips.

"How dare you betray us!" I punched him back right on the face. He pushed me, and started throwing a kick at me but I avoided it. I pinned him to the wall this time and said.

"I don't have time for you, so I'm just gonna ask nicely. Where are Cassie's parents?" He doesn't answer but just smirks on his already swollen lips filled with blood.

"Answer me! Or you're gonna answer the hard way." I warned him. Then suddenly a sound came buzzing in my ear.

"Agent T? Are you there?" It's Jon.

"Yeah, I'm already in. And look what I found here." I tightened the grip that I had with the traitor, to stop from escaping.

"Who?"

"Agent Ken or should I say, the f*cking traitor" I said, I was really angry at him.

"That bloody"

"I know. Now, i'm still trying to get answers here, in the meanwhile you guys search for Cass' parents." I looked back and noticed that he's running away! Urgh! I shouldn't do that next time! I ran after him, maybe he'll lead me to them....

~~~~

I stumble across an empty dark room. Where did he go? I'm feeling alice and wonderland here, finding some rabbit that I didn't even know why I'm following. And suddenly all the lights flashed before my eyes leaving me off guard. As I adjust my eyes, I recognize a tall figure above, he's wearing a mask. Could this guy get any weirder?

"Oh is there a show held here?" He just laughed menacingly. I swear he's getting weirder than what I had expected.

"Who are you? And where are Cassie's parents?" I seriously asked. He just laughs again. You know the kind of laugh that evil villains in movies do, yeah that kind of laugh. -_-

"Too many questions but I'll answer them anyway." He says, I don't really see his expression right now cause he's still wearing that god damn mask!

"Well? I ain't got all day, let's get this over with." I raised my eyebrows. And he takes off that mask of his and No way!!! NO WAY!

"Hello my niece" he said, now smirking....it's my long lost Uncle. He is the one who kidnapped Cass' parents???

I clearly did not expect this....

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•A/N
Hi! ^_^ I know I told you that this one is action packed but it's clearly not so please don't hate me! And sorry for the short chapter! :(

I have a question for you guys....is this story getting kinda boring??? :/ just tell me...

Tell me what you think about it.

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it!

~°~Em-Em~°~

*unedited chapter*

P.s.!!!
I already made the next chapter, I just need the views now before i update ^_^