Chapter 19- Blush attack

Trisha's POV

Last night, I temporarily parted ways with the boys and let Ken drive them to the house till I get back.

I went to my own house that night, telling both my parents about the good news but I also told them that we still couldn't get something from the wrong-doers because they're still unconscious when we left. Maybe I hit them too hard. I said to them and they let out a laugh.

But sadly, we didn't get to talk more because dad left sooner because the agency summoned him for a mission of his own. I was about to do the same but my mother insisted on staying the whole night before I get back to work again. I agreed ofcourse and called Ken to watch them just for the night and thankfully, he agreed.
It was a very long night. The whole night, we spent talking about the case itself. My mom kind of agreed with me that there's a chance that there could be more people involved in this and I have to keep an open eye.

~~~

"I'm back!" I shouted. No one answered.

I searched the house. I searched every room in the house. I just found Ken doing his thing in the bathroom. But still, no sight of the others. I asked Ken if he knows where they are but he doesn't know. He did assure me that they were here. He must have felt that I was slightly panicking.

Wait! I should have just checked the security cameras. Trisha, you're an idiot. An idiot.

I was at the front of the door of my bedroom and was about to turn the knob when I heard voices. I can't quite identify the voices but I know that its them. It's pretty obvious it's them. I mean, who else would be in here?

But why are they in my room? Those idiots must have gotten bored again. Oh shīt. They must have found where my secret compartment is.

I quickly entered into my room and saw no one except for the teddy bear that Harry gave me last night, but I still hear voices. They did find it. I went straight to where I expect them to be and caught them messing with my stuff.

"Eherm!" I fake coughed to get their attention while crossing my arms. They froze first before they slowly turned to me. They pointed to Louis. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"It wasn't me, I swear!" He looked back at me like he was innocent.

"You sure?" I said slowly still glaring at Louis. I can tell that he's lying. I just have to hear him admit it and see him react.

"Okay, I'm sorry but I didn't mean it. I was bored and we were waiting for you. I looked inside your room and I don't know, I must have hit or touched something. A door opened infront of me and me being curious and all, I looked inside and saw this." He gestured to my high-tech gadgets and the monitors that's all over the wall.

"And I called the boys too after I saw this place."

"How long have you been here?" I asked them.

Them finding this place would have been a problem if they didn't know my secret. Good thing I got that out of the way.

"Just a couple of minutes ago." Liam answered. They were looking at my security cameras, their eyes find their way to mine.

"What?! It is my duty to watch over you. Now, go back to whatever you guys were doing earlier." I smiled, pushing them out of my private place. Muttering a bye before I closed the entrance.

Before I get back, I transfered the controls to my phone to prevent the boys from accidentally barging in the place again.

~~~