Chapter 29- Helpless

Narrator's PoV

Trisha was still in the chopper with Cass' parents, trying to arrive in the hospital as soon as possible.

Meanwhile at the hospital, a few minutes before Trisha found Cassie's parents...

"I hope Trisha's alright." Cassie said while nibbling on his nails.

"Don't worry, Trisha already saved us before." Liam smiles trying to comfort her.

"And she didn't even have one injury." Louis stands up trying to copy the agent's moves... the others just laughed at him, including Cassie but the lads still see in her eyes that she's still worried for Trisha, especially for her parents.

"Why don't we just talk about something else? to keep your mind off the topic." Harry says and Cassie smiled that soon turned to a smirk.

"Well, if you insist. Let's talk about you and Trisha." Cassie smirks and clearly Harry didn't expect that. His shocked and flushed reaction immediately caused the laughter in the room. The laughter became louder as Harry's face became more red....

Bang!

They turned their attention to where the sound came from, which is from the door (A/N duh!) and saw a very disturbing sight. Well, atleast for Cassie, she knows who is at the door but for the other persons in the room, they have no idea....

It's him...Cassie thought, she was getting uncomfortable on her bed, she just wanted to be invisible at this time...

"Woah, you okay Cass?" Niall immediately saw her getting paler and paler.

"H-he is the one w-who t-took me and my p-parents." She stuttered, she has never been more afraid in her life.

As Cassie said that, the boys eyes grew wider and Harry's face changed to bright red to a white one... the boys stood infront of the bed.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Liam asked the stranger, who is trying hard to be strong...

"I want you" Says Mr. X slowly pointing at each one of the boys. Now, they are really shaking...

Mr. X' PoV

I really want to get this over with, but it won't hurt to have a little fun with these kids before I take them away. *smirks*

I took a step forward and noticed that they stiffened.

"Incase you didn't know, I killed your precious weak little bodyguard." I noticed the curly one is starting to get angry.....

Narrator's PoV (A/N hehe, sorry if you don't like it when I change PoVs, it's becoming a habit of mine ;)

"That's a lie!" Cassie immediately said, chocking from her tears. Meanwhile Niall, Zayn and Liam were trying to stop Harry from punching the bad guy, they know that it'll get worse if one of them attacks. But the boys know when Harry gets angry, he can get kinda... out of control. And they were right, Harry's adrenaline rush kicks in and he managed to get out of the boys grasp, rushing towards the bad guy and trying to land a punch but failed miserably. Instead of the desire for the enemy to feel pain, he was now the one on the floor feeling kinda dizzy, about to pass out with blood trickling on his lips....

Niall, Liam, Zayn and Cassie were filled with so much fear that they just froze on the spot, with Harry still on the ground unconscious. They didn't know what to do. What could they do? They felt so helpless.....

~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•~°~•°~•~°~•~°~•~
A/N Hi! Hope you like the chapter! ^_^

I honestly still don't know when this is going to end. Haha! I never planned this! I'm not very good at ending things. Ideas just keep flowing and flowing but I can't think of a good one. Lol hopefully I can think of something soon...

Babye! See ya in the next chapter!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share if you like it! ^_^

~°~Em-Em~°~
*unedited chapter*

P.s.
Thank you for 4K reads!!! <3