Chapter 8- Unexpected Turn

The annoying sound of the alarm woke me up. I put it off and rubbed my eyelids to remove my morning glory and went to  the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower it was already 8:30. I set the alarm last night at about 7 in the morning or maybe I accidentally set it to 8 o'clock. I might have spent half of my bathing daydreaming about her. I didn't think of her in a dirty kind of way. I wasn't. I was replaying our memories in my mind, right from the start. Maybe I'm already in so deep.

I went downstairs immediately and told the lads that I'm gonna pick up Trisha. They all looked at me with weird faces except for Louis and Niall. Louis probably knows what's going on and Niall, he's just the same.

When I was about to leave, I heard a voice calling my name.

"Harry!" Niall called me from a small distance.

"What is it, Niall?" I asked turning around. When we had eye contact, he seems a little hesitant on what he was about to say next.

"Go and try to get her heart." He smiled at me and patted me on my shoulder. I know pretty well that smile is not fake. But what if he regrets it sooner or later?

"Are you sure?" I asked still pretty shocked from what he said earlier. I wondered what triggered it.

"Yeah, I'm sure." he hugged me tightly and he whispered something to me "but if you break her heart, you will be dead."

"Am i receiving the brother treatment now?" I said while laughing.

He just laughs with me and goes back. I wonder why he changed his mind. I really don't want to think that he did that because he thinks that he doesn't have any chance but if he's THAT sure, who am I to protest?

~~~

When I went to Trisha's house (she gave me her address before she left), she was already outside of her house with her bags. Her bags are huge.

"What are in those bags?"

"Oh, just my things and some of my clothes." She answered casually despite the ginormous size of the bags.

"What do you mean by your things?"

"The basic things that you'll find."

"So, weapons are called basic, now?"

"Pfft! Who even told you that I have that in my bag?"

"No one. I'm just sure that you have at least one." I said, very certain.

"I assure you it's not just one." She smiled. Just by looking at her expression you can really tell that she's really into this job.

When I picked up one of her huge bags, I really couldn't get it to move an inch. I might be exaggerating but, "Your bags are heavy!!!"

"I'll just do it myself." She said but I still insisted on carrying the other bags. Maybe this one's so heavy because it had all her weapons and such. He wasn't kidding when she said it wasn't only one.

When we put all the bags in the trunk, I couldn't help but look at her. She was wearing differently today. She was wearing a light blue tank top and a dark blue kind of blazer and she's also wearing skinny jeans. It suits her pretty well. I like her new style. She appears to be more on the girly side now.