Chapter 13- A Dare's A Dare

Harry's POV

"Truth or Dare?" Louis asked me. Let's see. If I choose truth, he will ask me about Trisha or any embarrassing thing in general. And they will probably think that I am a weakling. (Don't want that)

If I pick dare, he will think of something so humiliating. To be honest, it's okay when it's just me and the boys, but it's different in this situation.

A girl is here and not just any girl. I'm totally gonna regret this but it couldn't be that bad, right? I hope. If it is bad, I'll just somehow escape it.

"Dare?" It came out more than a question than an answer. I guess Lou noticed that I was getting nervous. He smirked. A smirk that tells you-could-have-just-picked-truth-instead. I should've just picked truth.

"I dare you to kiss Trisha." I think I just became deaf.

"Humma what now?" I asked hoping that I didn't hear that right.

"You heard me, kiss her. And not just a smooch." Lou said playfully.

Are you kidding me?!

I gave death glares to the others and they just shrugged in return. I, then stared at Trisha who was now looking down on the floor, very silent. It's not like I don't want to do that, it's just that this isn't the right time. Maybe this'll ruin my chance with her even further or maybe a good thing happens. There's just no in between at this point.

"Is there any way that I can pass this and just get a punishment?" Lou shook his head.

"Mate, you yourself made a rule that prohibits us from avoiding any question or dare. Remember?" Zayn said a matter of factly. I face palmed, hard. I'm so stupid.

"Harry, it's just a dare." Trisha said. It actually hurt when I heard her say It's just a dare.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure. A dare is a dare." A dare. That's all she looks at it.

"This is gonna be my first kiss." I hear her say, in almost a mumble.

"What? Really?" She nods as he makes contact with my eyes. My heartbeat became quick. I felt like my heart was going to explode any minute.

"Eherm! The dare?" Louis ruined the moment by purposely clearing his throat very loudly.

"Oh yeah." I said, a little bit flustered. This is actually gonna happen. I looked back at Trisha and noticed that she was moving closer. I did the same.

Our lips were incredibly close together, just mere centimeters that I could actually feel her breath on me. I tilted my head and made the first move. She stiffened a little bit when our lips touched. I felt tingly, nervous, excited, happy, anxious. The whole lot.

Our lips soon moved in sync like two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together. If only I could wish to be like this forever and wasn't just a once in a lifetime happening. But she has no choice. A dare's a dare. But something inside me wants to find out if she really wants it. If she wants me.

I need to remember this moment. After this, it will be more awkward than before. We soon parted lips, the presence of hers is still lingering on my lips.

I realized that the lads were staring and smirking at us. I feel heat on my cheeks. I checked on Trisha to see how she was doing. Turns out, she's looking blankly at me. Like, there's something that she wants to figure out.

Those rascals. They probably planned this!

"They are so cute and perfect!" Lou says all girly like. Trisha just rolled her eyes.

"Shut up Lou. I better go up stares and have some sleep. I'm gonna work out tomorrow. Goodnight." She said as she stands up and goes to her room.

When I'm sure that she was already inside, I turned quickly to the lads.

"Look what you've done! Now, things won't be the same." I whispered, pulling my hair in panic.

"Chill, Harry. She's totally into you. And it was completely Lou's idea." Zayn pointed to Louis. I shushed him.

"She might hear you." I say still whispering.

"Whatever. I'm gonna go talk to her and sort things out."

"Don't forget to use a condom." Louis teasingly said. I humorlessly laughed in return and went to her room.

I knocked on her door.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"H-Harry" I stuttered. I never actually thought of what I'm going to say.

"Oh, just come in the doors not locked." I slowly opened and closed the door. She was already on her bed.

Don't say anything stupid, Harry!

"Speak, Harry! Don't just stare at me." She said mockingly, while directing me to come closer. It's good thing that she's still somehow herself.

"I was wondering if you were okay after what happened earlier." I ask scratching the back of my neck.

"It's no big deal, really." She replies. I was now getting closer, trying to see if she was really telling the truth. And then, she hesitantly stood up and walked towards me and whispered to me.

"But to tell you the truth, I actually enjoyed it."

That sent me tingles around my body and the butterflies in my stomach going crazy. I feel myself smiling, like the way the joker smiles. I bet I look like an idiot right now.

She smiled back at me and kissed me on my right side of my cheek. I stood frozen. I can see myself right as a big red shiny tomato. After a few seconds of shock, I finally came back to reality. I slightly shook my head and smiled at her.

"Goodnight. Sleep tight." I said, not even stopping myself from smiling too much.

"Night." I slowly went outside and was still touching my cheek.

"So, how did it go?" I was frightened. Who is that? I looked at my surroundings and saw the lads spying.

"Don't tell me you were here the whole time." I silently groaned.

"Sorry to break it to you lad but we were here the whole time." Liam said, putting his arm around the back of my neck.

"Why are you blushing?" Niall said.

"Shut up! She'll hear you!" I whisper-shouted and signalled the lads to quietly go to my room which is only 2 doors to the left.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

A/N

Hello!

Hope you liked the chapter!

Please vote and comment.

Peace out! With love!

~°~Em-Em~°~

I admit, I am not good in writing kissing scenes. Please understand. Lol