Chapter 21- Kissing in the Rain

Trisha's POV

I can't believe that Harry is right here infront of me saying that he heard it all.

What am I going to say? I don't know what to do.

It's already awkward between us and it's gonna get worse. It is getting worse.

"So, you like me?" He shyly asks. I found myself nodding. There's clearly no turning back now.

"I like you too." He says slowly, probably afraid on what I'm going to react. I looked down and took a deep breath and looked up again.

"Yeah, I know." I said and he looks at me with a confused look on his face.

"How did yo-" He looks at me, dumbfounded.

"I kinda overheard a conversation back at the house...?" I'm kind of regretting now that I listened to them over the security camera. He thinks for awhile and he looks at me in shock.**

"I'm so sorry that I-" I quickly said but was soon cut off by Harry's lips on mine. It was so soft and caring. I just want it to be like this forever.

No, you should not get attached to him. And think of it this way, you're only 18 years old and he's freaking 21!

I parted from his lips, leaving him with a frown edged on his lips.

"What's wrong? You like me and I like you and probably even more."

"It's just that, I'm 18 and you're 21. Do you see the difference?!" I half-jokingly and half-seriously asked.

"I don't care, I really like-like you and I will do anything for you to make you happy. Now, look me in the eyes and tell me that we can make this work." I looked up at him and saw in his green eyes that he's really serious about this. This decision could go downhill. It could work or it could go in ruins. What the heck will I do? Maybe I'll just give in. I nodded and smiled slightly at him, I looked down again and noticed that his head is now in level with mine again and leaning in.

I closed my eyes and waited for the impact our lips touched and suddenly I feel water dripping from the sky, and he cupped my face and pulls me in closer for a passionate kiss, I kissed back.

It was now raining cats and dogs and it was like in those cliche love stories where they kiss in the rain.

We soon pull apart from each other, out of breath. He smiled at me and I winked at him and that smile turned to a smirk.

"So, does this mean that we're now dating?" He asks suddenly and I can feel my cheeks getting hotter even though it's raining. I slightly punched him playfully.

"No, shit Sherlock" I answered, he chuckles.

"C'mon let's get inside, you might get a cold." He offered his jacket to me. Aww! He's so sweet!

As we were going in the cinema,
we saw the lads except Louis go outside, already approaching us.

"Where is Lou?" I asked Harry. He looked sideways and his expression is priceless. It's almost like he's getting nervous but still in panicking mode.

"I'm here" someone said and that someone turned out to be Louis, who is now smirking at us. Was he here the whole time? I mean he was not with the others when they went outside so that only means one thing.