Your Acting Skills Are So Good You Should Be On Hollywood's Payroll

Luke wasn't on the field for more than five minutes, and he was in the end-zone. It isn't normal for a quarterback to score a touchdown, but the right one will do what he has to do to win.

It didn't matter how far up they were. What mattered are the scouts sitting in the stands, watching him play. They wanted to see what he is made of. And he's not even showing off. He's just doing what he does best.

Chrissy told me he has the chance to go pro. I believed it. I also believe he will. The chances of him making it are ninety-nine out of one-hundred. He's already named the best player in the state.

I stared at him with questioning eyes as he scanned the crowd. When he found us, he blew a kiss in my direction. He knew people would look to see who it was directed at. I caught it out of public pressure. He mouthed, 'I'm sorry, forgive me?' I threw my arms up. An enormous grin crossed his features, 'this one's for you!'

"What does that mean?" I turned to Chrissy. "I already forgave him."

"Hell if I know," she shoved nachos down her throat. "Did he ever apologize?"

"Over text."

"How pathetic," she spat. "He's my brother, and I love him, but you deserve better."

Play two after kick-off, the Lynx's quarterback looked for a player to throw the ball too. One of his teammates rushed twenty-yards away from the end-zone. As the ball soared through the air, one of our Wolverines intercepted the catch.

Fans cried out in excitement. They pointed towards the end-zone, urging them to make the touchdown. When the boy flew through the end-zone, Chrissy smacked my arm.

"Ouch!" I squealed. "What was the for?"

"That's Luke!"

He stripped himself of his helmet and held his arms out, 'how about now?'

I nodded. He jumped in the air, from what I could hear, he screamed yes. His coach didn't like the theatrics, so not long after, he was yelling at him to hurry up. Luke pulled his helmet on and ran back to the huddle. Could I stop the goosebumps rising on my skin? No, but I'm not sure I wanted to. Luke will forever and always have a special place in my heart.

"He's crazy about you."

I know that, but there's nothing I can do about it. The game was called off. Our Wolverines beat the Lynx by sixty-two points. Chrissy grabbed my arm and led me down the bleachers. Luke waited below, holding onto the gate he climbed.

"Are you crazy?"

He grinned. "Only for you, Bo."

"I already forgave you, doofus."

Sweat fell down his forehead. "I had to make sure."

"Will you wait for me?" He gripped the metal railing. "I want to talk to you."

"Of course."

"I love you in my jersey," his eyes looked my body up and down. "You should come to all my games. I think I'd win every game knowing there's a pretty little thing sitting in the bleachers cheering me on."

"You win anyways."

"Just don't show up after half-time," he teased.

"Duly noted."

"I'll see you down there, Bo."

He jumped down, disappearing with the team below. Chrissy waited for me, telling me she didn't ship Luke and me as much she did Kinnick and me. I rolled my eyes while I listened to her.