Get The Fuck Out Of My Bar. You're Getting Blood Everywhere!

Four rooms down, Seth slept with his fan on high and his TV blasting CNN. He snored loudly, with a sleep mask on, while he lost himself in a peaceful slumber. He wouldn't be if he knew I had his daughter on her bed, naked.

My hands worked slowly to lock her bedroom door before I turned around. Her carmalized eyes were full of worry but swirled with lust. She looked like a goddess on her satin white sheets with dark curls surrounding her. Sweat glistened on her body under the flickering candlelight. Bo didn't like the dark, but she also didn't want the lights on. Being naked makes her uncomfortable despite how flawless she is.

I ripped my shirt off - no longer feeling the nervousness rushing through my body as I once did before she assured me my scars are proof I made it but she didn't understand I made it because of her. My body crawled on top of hers, leaving soft kisses up her body until she cupped my cheeks bringing my lips to hers. Her chest arched into me while I ran my fingers up and down her thighs.

"I promised to always treat you right." I pulled away holding her cheeks between my hands.

She bit her lip, "I know."

"I love how nervous you get whenever we do this."

"What if my dad hears us?"

I kissed down her jaw. "Then I guess you have to be quiet."

The way she wrapped her legs around my torso was as if she asked me to hurry up. The pressing of her feet against my back begged me to close the space between us. I gave her a small peck before pressing into her. She cried into my mouth as I rocked forward, filling her up inch by inch.

"Baby," I moaned against her lips. "You've got to be quiet."

My eyes opened to see her breathing heavily. Her legs tightened against my waist, her hands raking down my back as I move slowly. She pushed her head deeper into her pillow, arching her back.

"I can't - I can't."

"Your dad would kill me if he found me in here," I kiss her neck. "What do you think he'd do if he found us like this?"

"But it feels good," she whimpers.

"Tomorrow," I nibble at her ear. "We go home and you can be loud as you want."

I pulled out, making her eyes flutter open and a whine leaves her mouth. She reached for me but I grabbed her hands, slamming them on the mattress as I pinned her down. When a smile tugged at the corners of her lips, I almost came undone. She's fucking perfect.

I lean down. "I'm going to need you to be quiet for me, baby girl. Can you do that for me?"

Before she could respond, I ground into her, groaning as I felt her legs shake. My movements were quick, rough, and drawn out. Her teeth clamped onto my shoulder as she cried into my skin. Even through her muffled voice, I could hear my name leaving her lips.

When I realized she wasn't going to stay quiet, I grabbed her throat, directing her mouth to mine. She clung onto me, as I quickened my pace. Her screams filled my mouth and I wasn't sure how long I would last.

Her vanilla scent matched the candles lit around the room. The way her clammy skin felt against mine was too much to handle. I loved how she felt and the way she made me feel. When the rumbling of her legs started, I made sure to hit the same spot that had her falling apart below me.

I broke our kiss. "What's wrong, baby?"

She panted. "Please - Kinnick."

"I've got you," I promised. "You're safe, here with me."