Moaning While Eating Canned Cheese And Dancing

Hidden downtown, behind a series of shops, sat a brick building that towered all the others. A large glass door slid open for Kinnick's truck as he pulled in. Warm lights lit up the parking garage. They must be motion-activated.

When it came time to get out, he laced our fingers together. I looked down at our conjoined hands, trying not to smile. He led me to a silver elevator. Unlike most lifts, this one doesn't have smudged finger-prints smeared across its surface. It's clean as if it hasn't been touched since installation.

Our ride didn't last long and came to a halt, Kinnick pulled a sleek black card from his wallet and showed it to the man on the small screen. I stared in awe as the elevator doors opened. Suddenly, we are surrounded by black walls and a golden glowing chandelier.

I stepped onto the dark wooden floor, polished to perfection, wondering if anyone has stepped on it before. An antique cray couch sits across from a matching loveseat. A gold table sat in between them. Underneath, a simple graphite rug.

"You're gonna love this," he murmured behind me before he pulled on an obsidian curtain, revealing a rounded top window. "It's twenty-five feet tall and fifteen feet wide."

"How did you know I love -"

"Windows?" He finished my sentence. "When we were inside Trevor's house, you told me you want windows as tall as his mom's."

"The cabin-style home," I recalled.

"Do you remember anything else?"

I shake my head. "Not really."

"Want to change?"

"Is that a serious question?"

He led me through the living room into a kitchen with a spiraling staircase. His body followed mine up the stairs. Even though his eyes trailed up and down my body, he assured me he is standing behind me in case I fall.

"To the left, bookworm."

"So, you like the color black?"

His eyebrows met in the middle of his forehead. "What gave you that idea?"

He stalked over to his closet. He shuffled around for a few minutes until articles of clothing came flying at me. A pair of boxer smacked me in the face, unfortunately, I still couldn't catch them. Everything he owned would be too big for me. Even the boxers I grabbed from the floor. He does pack a little junk in his trunk.

I blinked at him, "I'm not wearing these."

"Why?"

"Would you wear my underwear?"

"They could be shorts on you," he gives me a smirk. "There's a bathroom down the hall."

I entered his hallway, walking until I reached the end. I pushed open a door and was encased by windows. My city looked better from the air. A million lights scattered the streets. This bathroom beats luxurious. I could stay here all night.

A glass door leads to his shower, built with articulate gray stone. The room is enclosed and sits by itself. Unless you're standing in front of the glass door, you can't see inside. His accent wall is marble white, while his tub and sink are marble black.

I peeled off my boots but kept my eyes on the view. When I tried pulling down my zipper, it wouldn't budge. I yanked on the small piece of metal.

"Bookworm," there was a soft knock at the door. "Are you doing okay?"

I contemplated answering. "Can you help me?"

He pushed the door open. "What's the problem?"

"I can't get the zipper down and I'm afraid I'll get stuck if I try pulling it off."