The Neighbors Were Going To Knock Or File Noise Complaints

When I saw Bo stumbling towards us, I shot out of my seat to catch her. My hands gripped her waist in an attempt to stable her body. I could smell the alcohol on her lips, and it wasn't vodka. Charlie and Chrissy trailed behind her with worried looks on their faces.

I shot them a glare until Bo started rubbing the bare skin on my chest. Her fingers trailed up the bare skin, letting her nails run up and down every inch. She told me how much she loved the satin black on me, and the way I left some buttons undone on the top.

"Woah, baby," she squeezed my pecs.

"Bo," I scolded, gripping her wrists. "What did she drink?"

"That Shirley Temple thing."

"Don't fucking lie to me."

"Crown Apple," Charlie smiled sheepishly.

"You said you wouldn't tell him!" Bo gasped. "You traitor!"

"How many?"

Chrissy stared at her fingers as if she forgot how to count. "About seven?"

Charlie shrugged. "Yeah, like seven."

I rubbed my face, attempting to ease the worry out of my body. Bo doesn't handle alcohol well. One shot would have been enough. It's been ten minutes, maybe longer, since I last saw her and she was fine. Now she's trashed.

"Charlie taught me how to twerk. Want to see?"

"No," I spat, making her frown.

"The bartender did."

I whipped around so fast, I thought I was going to pass out. The girls went rigid when Bo revealed her truth. My breathing faltered as my chest moved with tight movements.

"Dan? The guy you met, earlier?"

"No, but I wouldn't tell you anyway. You'd try to fight him."

I clench my jaw. "No, I won't. I just want to chat."

"You never want to talk," she sighed. "I shouldn't have said anything."

"I'll figure it out myself."

I didn't waste any time heading in the direction of Dan until someone grabbed my upper arm. "Think about what you're going to do before you do it. She's drunk. If you go to jail tonight, who is going to watch her?"

"Bail me out," I shrug my arm out of Trevor's grip.

"If you hit any of them, I'll tell Bo you told us you had sex."

"Try me," I challenge. "I'll cut your tongue out before you could speak and then proceed to beat his ass after."

"Not funny."

"I wasn't joking."

Bo threw herself against me. "Please, don't. I didn't mean to get anyone in trouble."

I sighed. "It wasn't right -"

"Are you going to hit everyone in the building then?"

"If I have to, yes."

I motion for Trevor to walk away just as Bo began protesting. "Kinnick, please, don't."

I looked down at her pleading caramel eyes, letting out a deep breath. "He's getting fired."

She frowned. "Why?"

"It's either that or I beat his ass. Your choice."

"Okay, okay," she grabs my arm. "Just don't leave me alone."